Denial

Author's Note

Image

Special Thanks To:

xX Hardcore Chick Xx
NikkiEst.6661
MCR6661Iero
A7X-Gc-luver
Jarno Laasala.
NikkiEst.6661
a7x12
MrS.sUlLiVaN
blairanderson
iwsytp1
bring.on.the.cyanide
Red Lyte
Amb3y.3ff3n.Mari33
Cyren's Vengeance
ShaleseRayEen
Love Revolution.
war_is_homo
iraisah
awesomeme
marriah_undead
silently.screaming
You.Found.Me
tolittletolate23
Just.Listen
XxX_Numb_XxX


I would like to thank all of you wonderful readers, commenters, and subscribers. You guys are absolutely amazing!

Don't worry guys, this isn't the end, there will e a sequel out very soon. I wouldn't last long without posting it. =))

Now, I absolutely have to give credit to Miss Helena Fiego. This girl is absolutely amazing. I may not no her personally, very well, but I know she's amazing okay?

Her story, "Unwanted In Wonderland," is where I got my inspiration for this story.

When I was first going through the Zacky Vengeance stories on Mibba, I was looking for a good read. A story with at least fairly long chapters, some excitement, and a story that included not just Zacky, but all the other members of the band as well. Yet was still revolved around Zacky.

I couldn't find many. Sure, a few. There are some good ones on here, don't get me wrong! But there was just something that was still not feeding my hunger for the read I wanted.

When I first came across Helena's story, I thought it was preposterous. Absolutely ridiculous.

And why?

Because of the title.

I figured it had some made of fairy tail business about "Alice In Wonderland" in it.

Now, when I stopped and thought about, I realized I was judging a book by it's cover, which is something I'd always despised.

I don't care if it's literally a book, people, I hate it when people automatically judge a book by it's cover.

So who am I to do so?

I noticed one thing about her story, was that she updated quite often, and when she did, she always had a great amount of comments on her story after each update.

So I got curious.

What is it about this story that makes it so interesting?

So I read the introduction, or summary. I didn't get it at first. I had never heard the song, "CrushCrushCrush" By Paramore until I read her introduction. So it stumped me.

But then I read the first couple of chapters of the story and thought, "Hey, I'll just check it out." urns out, I sat at my computer for three hours just reading the first twenty-two chapters. She had me hooked with the second chapter.

By the time I made it to the last update, I nearly cried when I found out where she'd ended it. I wanted to read more.

So I'm not sure exactly what it is about this woman's story that's got me anticipating every chapter and wanting to read more, but she's got it!

Another thing, this lady's got good morals. I've always loved to write, I mean, I want to be a published writer someday. But when i came on here and saw I could get feedback on my stories, I thought it was amazing.

After reading what Helena's got on her profile, about how all these people are just begging for comments, I realize, it really is obscene.

I mean, it's making us look pathetic.

She hasn't asked for comment once and the girl's got 383 comments!

Yes, I asked for final comments on this story, but that's just to get your farewells and final thoughts, ya know?

Helena Fiego has really woken me up and made me realize a lot, without even realizing it herself!

By the way!

The main character of this story, Helena Williams, was inspired by Helena Fiego.

If you haven't read "Unwanted In Wonderland," I suggest you scroll back up after this is over, click on the little read link to her story, and do so.

Tell me if your not hooked afterward and I'll give you anything.

Except money, I'm not rich. =))

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Helena for her inspiration incase she may ever see this.

Thank you Helena!

Thank you my lovely readers for sticking through with me!

I love all of you, I really do. I honestly do appreciate all the subscribers, and commenters.

You all mean a lot to me. =))

R.I.P. "Denial"

That's all I have left to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
See ya with the sequel,
Vengeance Princess~