Baby, I'm Just a Pansy

Chapter 5 || End!

"Is it just the light in here, or can I see grey hairs?" Gerard asked, standing in front of the living room mirror and inspecting his short messy black mop.

"Probably the lights baby" I replied, really not wanting to tell him that yes it was gray hair and yes, we were getting old. "The boys will be home soon" I stated, desperate for a change of subject.

Gerard turned around and sighed "Yeah, I know. God, college. Who'd have thought we could raise intelligent kids?" He quipped, sitting down on the couch next to me.

"No on thought" I replied, eyes still glued to the comic section of the newspaper. Some parts of us would never change. "We deserve medals"

Pansy Jr. wandered in from the hall and collapsed on to his cushion. He was a black and white mongrel, fairly big with a white face, a black patch over one eye and both ears. He was a rescue dog, bought for me by Gerard for my last birthday. He was, on estimate, about 4 years old. We still kept pictures of Pansy around the house, and his old collar hung around the neck of a large black Labrador teddy in Josh's old room. Jr. whined slightly and then began licking himself.

"Jr.!" Gerard scolded "If I can't do that, then neither can you"

The dog grumbled and ceased motion. He grumbled again and then scampered off in to the kitchen, his paws clattering on the tiles.

"You know what his reply was," I began, to which Gerard raised an eyebrow in question "You have me to do it for you"

We both laughed as Gerard light heartedly threw a cushion at me. He pulled the paper from my grasp and planted his lips on mine. I retuned the kiss eagerly, coiling my arms around his neck and weaving my fingers in to his hair. I groaned slightly as the moments passed, and we relished in the bliss. Gerard's hand ran down my side and on to my ass, hitching me closer to him. No matter what age there would always be a horny teenager lurking inside of him. But I couldn't help but love it.

"The kids" I panted, breaking the kiss. Gerard's assault continued on my neck. I whimpered "Gerard, the kids. They'll be here soon"

Gerard sighed and pulled away. "Ok. But tonight?"

I smiled, leaned up and pecked his lips "Tonight"

As if on cue just as Gerard scrambled off me the door opened. Jr. ran to greet the intruders as foot steps shuffled in to the living room. We stood from the couch to see our sons who we hadn't seen in over two weeks.

"Dad!" They called in excitement, Josh running to me first and Jake running to Gerard. We embraced them both tightly, traded, and did the same.

"God you're so tall!" I exclaimed, releasing Jake from my grip.

"And you're shrinking" He smirked

"Cheeky fucker" I growled, flicking his nose.

Laughing was heard behind Jake. He turned to pull up a tall boy next to him. His hair was sandy and eyes bright blue. He smiled widely, revealing a slightly crooked tooth. It was cute. He was cute.

"Well, if it isn't little Tommy!" I smiled, slinging an arm around him and bringing him in to a half hug.

"Hey Mr. Iero – Way" He replied as I released him

"God that's a mouth full. How about just sticking to Frank?" I winked. He nodded. "Excellent. So, how's my son treating you?"

"Dad!" Jake whined "You're suppose to ask me if he's treating me right"

"Yes but I know what a little bastard you can be" I replied, to which Thomas giggled, reviving a playful glare from his boyfriend.

"He's treating me just fine" He said, sliding his arm around Jake's waist. Jake grinned and kissed his cheek softly.

"Aww Gee!" I exclaimed "That reminds me of us" I stated dreamily "Only less grey hair. Dinner's ready!"

We made our way in to the dining room, the boys and me snickering as we left Gerard with a startled fish expression. Dinner was amazing and made me realize just how much I missed having the boys around. For eighteen years they'd spend most waking moments with me, and now they were in college and leading their own lives I knew I was going to really miss them.

"You ok?" Gerard asked quietly as the boys were bickering about something. I smiled and nodded. He rubbed his hand on my thigh, allowing me to place my own over it. I squeezed it tightly. He rested his head against mine, kissed my cheek and whispered "Tonight"

Turning back to the dinner table I soon realized we were being watched. Thomas looked at us with a sort of dreamy expression. When he realized Gerard and I were both looking at him he blinked away.

"Sorry" He smiled "I just can't help but admire you guys"

"Really?" I asked "How so?"

"Well it's just, as much as my father spoke against you when I was younger; you still have the strongest relationship I've ever seen. You've got a good marriage and raised two kids and I'm just, really in awe of you both" he stated

"Aww sweetie" Jake said, resting his head upon Thomas's shoulder. Josh made a face.

"Why am I suddenly aware I'm the only straight person at the table?" He asked, to which we all laughed.

"All in good time bro" Jake laughed, patting his brother's shoulder "Then you will see the light"

"You're gay, not a fuckin Jedi!" He exclaimed

"Language!" Gerard scolded

"Sorry dad" He sighed, rolling his eyes.

After dinner we ventured back in to the living area. Jake and Thomas sat on the love seat, hands clasped and fingers entwined. I awed silently and made a kissy face at Gerard, who simply chuckled. We talked with the boys about college, plans after college and made plans for them to come back down at thanksgiving, hopefully bringing Thomas along with them.

Finally, it was time for them to leave and get back to their new student lives. We hugged at the door, tying our sons in tight embraces.

"Don't stay away too long and forget about your folks eh?" I said, releasing Jake from my grip.

He smiled and kissed my cheek "Call you tomorrow. Love you dad"

"Love you too" I smiled and ruffled his hair.

Gerard closed the door after the boys had left, leaned on it and sighed. He smiled at me lazily and kissed the air, causing me to laugh lightly. He grinned and took my hand, pulling me in to a hug.

"They're going to be fine" He assured me "They have your survival skills. The world's not going to eat them up and spit them back out, only trip them occasionally. And when that happens, we'll be here to dust off their knees and kiss the bruises. No matter how old they are, they'll always need us to kiss the bruises"

I snuggled my head in to his chest, wrapping my arms around his waist tightly "I know" I sighed "You're right"

"Of course I am" Gerard replied. I laughed softly and began placing butterfly kisses up his neck and under his jaw. "I do believe," He began, pressing his hips to mine "We have some unfinished business to attend to"

"I do believe you are right" I replied in a well mannered tone, grabbing him by the belt buckle and pulling him in to our bedroom.

"Be gentle with me" Gerard smiled innocently as I pushed him down on the bed.

I climbed over him and ground my hips in to his. He groaned. "Shut up and fuck me Gee" I stated. And he really didn't need telling twice.

Pretty soon I was looking up at him as he slid in to me carefully. I moaned and arched my back off the bed, wanting to get him in as deep as possible.

"Gerard" I whispered breathlessly before he captured my lips in a sweet lingering kiss. Threading my fingers in to his hair, I kept his face close to mine as he began to move, slow at first.

As I whimpered and raised my hips to his, he took the hint and moved quicker and then a little quicker still. We began panting, hot breath hitting the others face as we gasped and moaned, getting light headed and more turned on by the second.

He struck the spot and I called out "Oh god, Gerard! " and clamped myself around him in appreciation.

"HolyfuckingshitFrank!" He gasped.

After a while of doing the same to each other, Gerard was soon grabbing my hand and squeezing it, his own sign that he was near. I mewled as his hand began to stroke my neglected length, and soon I was spilling over his hand. His eyes rolled in to the back of his head as he groaned and drenched my insides. Collapsing on top of me, I instantly wrapped my arms around his hot sticky body.

"Damn you're so good at that" I breathed, to which he laughed and kissed my chest several times. "I'm so glad you're the only person to ever have me like this" I mumbled

He looked up at me and smirked "God you're such a pansy"

I grinned "Your pansy"

He kissed my lips softly and whispered "Always and forever"

~

LE FIN!