Discovering the Past

What the hell I was thinking?

Next thing I knew we were making out on the bed, me on top.
I let my hands wander around his body, exploring. His back, his sides.
The friction of our bodies killing the last sparks of sanity and self control I had.
His hands were also exploring my back, messing with my hair, caressing my neck.
Never once our mouths separated.
I attacked his neck and started to move down, but there was something wrong.
The clothes. He noticed too and took off his t-shirt and mine in the way- His beautiful and well formed chest appeared in front of me. I felt ashamed of my own body.
He smiled and kissed me again; his hands undoing the buttons of my pants.
“You…”He stated between kisses. “Are….so….fucking ….hot.” I smiled.

I didn´t even remember in what movement we both lost the rest of our clothes.
I find myself kissing him all over his body. His was delicious to taste, every inch of his tattooed body was a delight to my senses. I attacked his neck, finding the sensitive spot I knew he had under that scorpion tattoo.

I wasn´t thinking straight, all I could do was feel Frank’s body, smell Frank’s scent, heard Frank’s moans.
I went down and played a little with his nipple, I could feel him hard also, his hips pushing against mine.

He managed to put himself on top of me a playful smile in his lips. As he attacked my neck all I could do was smile and moan loudly.
He made his way down my chest also, my belly.
He kept going south, to my hard dick, and smiled. His hands started to caress my inner thighs.
“Frank…” my voice was more of a whisper.
He went to my ear and sucked my earlobe.

“Gerard, I want you…”He whispered in my ear. “Let me have you.”

I just nodded.
He kissed my lips again tenderly, our tongues dancing with each others, enjoying each other’s tastes.
He positioned between my legs, grabbing them and putting them over his shoulder.
I had the feeling it wasn´t his first time.
He caressed my already hard member and slowly introduced a finger in my ass.
I shut my eyes.

“I know.”
His voice was sweet and gave me confidence, but I had never felt a more uncomfortable feeling ever. He pulled out the finger and a relieved sensation took its place for a couple of seconds before pain came into the scene.
A great deal of pain.
Even though he was being gentle. Slowly he inserted his member a little further.
I had to bite me lip to suppress a scream, and the tears were about to go out.

What the hell was I thinking, letting Frank fuck me?

“It´s okay.”
Again Frankie’s voice gave me confidence, my hand squeezing the sheets of the bed. But in the time he hit me deeper, the pain I was feeling starting to win against that little confidence he had gained with his words.

A couple more thrusts and I was ready to tell him to stop, but I didn´t because in the last trust it felt different, the pain was replaced with another feeling that made me gasp. Frank continued hitting that spot, and the gasps became moans, and the moans became curses.

I could feel Frank’s member hitting over and over again on that spot, driving me nuts.
My whole body tensed as I could feel myself reaching an orgasm.
It was totally different than anything I had experimented with before, with girls.
“Fuck!” I screamed and he dug his nails in my hips and thrusted into me harder.
A rush of heat, an impulse of energy, closing my eyes shut, I let the feeling take me over. Seconds later Frank collapsed next to me.
I couldn´t breathe properly, and I could feel Frank breathing fast too. I looked at him.
He had managed to put himself under the covers and was falling sleep. Maybe passing out because of the drink.
I let myself fall sleep too.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?