Discovering the Past

I missed you more

Gerard sleep the whole flight, He said He was tired.
I just kept thinking in what would happen now.
Joe was going to picked me. My mom flipped when I told her about Frank, she said that She´ll wait for me at home
I think she was a little scare of Frank reaction.
Michael was going to be at the airport too.
This was the plan, I went with Joe, Michael took Frank to check into a hotel, then He took him with me to my house, at least that´s what Michael was going to tell Frank, but actually He was going to take him to his house. When the guys were waiting.

#Insert evil laugh here#

Everything went according to the plan When We arrived to NY. Joe was already there.
“Rosie!”
I ran to where he was and hugged him.
“Ejem” It was Michael. I almost faint when I saw his sweet smile He was waiting next to Joe with his arms opened.
I thought myself into his arms and we hug for what it seems an eternity, we broke apart not without a passionate kiss. Joe had to make a sound for us to break it.
I fixed my hair.
“I missed you”
He said fixing his glasses.
“I missed you more”
“No I missed you more”
“No, Michael, I missed you…”
“Stop!!!!! I missed American coffee!!!” Gerard yelled taking out his glasses “ You sound like teenagers”
“Because We are!” Michael gave his uncle a glare.

After that Gerard when to his apartment before going to Mikey house, Michael and I went to find Frank into the Starbucks.
He was sitting looking at the people passing by, a coffee in this hands.
“Hey stranger”
He turned around and smiled at me. “Hey how was the flight?”
“Sleepy” He just smile.
“Frank, this is..”
“Mikey´s son, right? You look just like him when he was younger and dumber”
Michael laughed. They shook hands.
“I’ll take you to the hotel you want”
“No, It´s okay I can take a taxi”
“No Frank, because then Michael will take you my place”
“Oh okay” He grabbed his things and we left the place.

I went to my house to take a shower and change before going to Mikey´s. My mom shoot me with millions of questions, but I was too busy to answered them. So I changed as fast as I could. Michael send me a message telling me that He and frank where on his way to his house. I grab the first taxi to Mikey´s place.

When I got there, all the guys where there.
Mikey was nervous fixing things every five seconds, Bob was drinking a beer and looking into the nothing. Ray was looking some pictures on Mikey’s wall. Brian was talking to his cell phone with someone unknown, seemed a girlfriend due to the tone he used. Gerard was sitting on the couch with Matt next to him talking to him.
Wait
Matt?
It suppose to be only MCR folks only. I went to him and He greeted me with a hug, I said hello to Matt also. He had that smile He always had.

“Hey Gee!”
“Hey honey” Matt answered for Gerard. He just gave him a glare.
“He followed me” Gerard whispered in my ear when he hug me. I just smiled at him. During the trip in London, I realized that Gerard was getting tired of Matt adoration to him and excessive proofs of love.

After some minutes of random conversation the bell rang. I notice how everybody inside the house tensed up. Nobody move, so I went to opened the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
a short update
comments pretty please
x_X