Discovering the Past

Confused

In the last few months my life had changed completely. I had found that my dad was alive, to found He was dead, to found out that He was actually alive and now not only I had a Dad, but a boyfriend, and friends that are four times my age. And they happen to be my favorite band ever.

How many 16 years old girl can say that?

I was on the library reading some stuffs about history.
“Hey beautiful” Michael gave me kiss.

Oh did I forget to mention my cute and perfect boyfriend.

“What are you doing?”
“Boring myself to death, until you came”

Lately junior and I were seriously considered to take the next step in our relationship. But I wanted to do it properly, I wanted to see a doctor so he could prescript me some pills, just to be sure.

“Good to hear that”. He sat next to me. “Hey, I was thinking...” My cell phone rang, interrupting Michael
“Hello? .....Hey Frank!”
I immediately recognize my father´s voice. He asked to stay over that night at his house. “Tonight?” I thought for a second if I got anything to do. I looked at Michael and remembered that We were going to the movies.
“I have plans”
“It´s kind of important” He sounded serious. “Wait” I looked at Michael again.
“Can we cancel tonight?” Jr. made a face but agreed at the end.
“Yeah sure. No problem”
“Great. See You later”
We hung up
“I´m really sorry”
“It´s okay, I guess, if is really important” After more random chatting We said goodbyes and went to Frank place.

I opened the door with the key Frank gave me for emergencies.
“Hey gorgeous” Lep came waving her tail at me. Frank had giving me the coolest dog ever, a little puppy called Lep. She was the cutest thing ever. He loved dogs so it was an obvious gift, I had to beg to my mom so she let me keep it, actually we both begged. But and the end she said she was allergic to dogs.

So we agreed that Lep will stay with him and Mathilda, who was coming right after Lep to greeted me. I loved Lep, she was a great dog; but Mathilda was special, that dog seemed to have a soul. Frank loved her and conceited her way too much.

“Frank?” I called after a couple of minutes playing with the girls.
“Hey, honey” Gerard came from the kitchen.
“Hey G” I was glad to see Gerard. Lately they had been working on the practicing and writing new songs. “Where is Frank?”.
“He´s coming. FRANK! ROSE´S HERE!!”
“How are you? long time no see”
“Yeah, I´ve been busy” He said smiling.
“We´ve been busy” It was Frank coming down the stairs.
Gerard smiled in a goofy way when He saw Frank, it was so obvious that he still have feelings for Frank, the only one that didn’t notice was Frank.

“What are you guys doing?”
They looked suspicious at each other.
“Sit”
The both sat me on the couch, each hand in each shoulder.
“Okay..” I said slowly “You´re kind of freaking me out”
They both looked excited.
“Okay. So first of all you need to swear that whatever you listen in this room, it´ll remain here”. Gerard told me with a serious look all the sudden.
“Okay, I guess, I...”
“We need security” said frank
“Okay, I swear it”
“Great!” they both said at the same time.

Frank took out something from his pocket and connected to the stereo. Gerard took the remote control and pushed play. They both sat back and listen. Frank had Mathilda on his lap. And Lep was sleeping at my feet.
Suddenly loud rock music came from the speakers. I immediately recognize Gerard´s voice.

“Oh my...” I tried to said ... but Frank put a hand on my mouth.
“Listen first...talk later” He whispered. He was very serious, so I just lean back without saying a word and listening to the whole thing. Frank and Gerard were listening to music very carefully, it almost seemed t, like it was the first time they were listening t it.

The whole thing was 7 songs. Brand new. They were really good in my opinion, very Rock´n roll, strong and crude. No extra arrangements. I was really excited, but both Frank and Gerard were serious, getting even more serious after every track came in.
When the last song played both Frank and Gerard had serious looks.
“That was good guys!” I looked at then smiling. Gerard just nodded.
“It was very.....” I search for a word.
“Mature?” Frank finished my sentence
“Yeah!” Exactly mature.
Gerard just nodded again
“Like very rock and pure” I said excited.
Gerard keep on nodding.
“We have...”
"A problem". They both said.
“A problem?” I said very, very confused. “What kind of problem?”

Gerard stood up and started walking around the living room.
“What...what´s wrong?? “I was following Gerard. Frank was just staring at the emptiness. “The record it´s good!” I said trying to figured it out what was happening
“That´s exactly the problem” Frank was the first one to say something. “It´s just good..It should be great!”
“How we didn´t see this before?” Gerard said to Frank.
“Don’t know men.”
“I´m calling Ray” Gerard took out his phone and and started to walk around the room-

I was so confused.
“ I don´t get it!” There was no answer
“Dammit it!” I stood up. Both men looked at me in shock
“Gerard can you stop passing around!”

“Listen Rose” Frank came closer to calm me down
“But it´s good.” I said again
“Exactly, it´s just good, it sound mature, safe. That´s not us”
By then, Gerard was on the phone with Ray talking hysterical.

“We never set up for something, and this feels like that exactly, setting up for something just good, we can totally risk more and do great!” He was now excited at this new idea

Gerard sat back on the couch.
“I don´t like feeling old” He sighed “Even if We are, I don´t like acting old!”
“Conformists is the last thing we wanna to be!” Said Frank with conviction.
“Okay..... So what are you going to do about it” I really didn´t get it.
“Re do it!”
“WHAT?!”
“Not so loud honey” Said Gerard.
“How can you re do a whole record??”
“It wasn´t finish anyway” It seemed a excuse more than a reason
“I think We should call Rob” Frank said seriously.
“Totally” Gerard agreed “That could work”
They started to talk like If i wasn´t in the room.
“Who´s Rob?” I asked but didn´t get an answer. Frank just kept on talking.
“Listen, I know I said no themed album, but lately I´ve been thinking a lot in your killjoys, and I think is us. It could be us, it could be our friends, it could be even you” He pointed at me.
“The fans” Gerard continued, I could see the bright in his eyes-
“Everyone”.
“Yeah.!”
“Who´s Rob?” i asked once again.
“It could be like us in a future...and..”
“Who is Rob?!!” I had to raise my voice.
“Oh.. Rob Cavallo our old producer.”
They kept on talking for hours. Eventually, I got bored and when to play with the dogs.
The last thing I knew was that they were having a meeting with the rest of the guys to talk about it.

---

After that confusing and strange conversation. Frank and Gerard met with Ray, Mikey and Bob. Apparently they had a big argument, but at the end decided to re do the whole thing. Strangely, they all feel the same about the album.

“They think is good, but not great enough”. Michael shrunk his shoulder, apparently He didn´t understood either.
“They´re crazy” It´s all I could say
“Yeap”
After a moment of silence Michael continued
“They called that Rob dude and they had a song, they´re gonna start form there. Uncle Gee is drawing the visual concept”
“A new song?”
“Yeah, dad said is something so different from anything they had ever done, He seemed pretty excited”
“Well, I guess We´ll have to wait and see”

“I don´t have an idea what to do for Frank´s birthday…is just in a couple of weeks” I asked after another couple of minutes of random conversation
“I guess a reunion with the guys”
“Yeah, I guess. What can I get him?”
“That´s hard”
“If He were poor, it will be easy, but it turns to be that He´s almost millionaire!”
“Hahahahaha. He´s not millionaire, he´s just got money, like dad”
“Rich boy comment”
He kissed in the nose.
“You´ll think in something cool”
“Thanks” I felt Michael sweet lips resting over mine, in a sweet and gentle kiss. As we were kissing I remembered We were in Jr’s house, his dad was in the studio until god knows when. I stated to think dirty. I push Michael onto his bed. Me on top, the kiss continued to increase in strength and passion. The gentle kiss was long forgotten, and become a whole make up session,
Glasses and t shirt off. Kisses and more kisses.

He flipped me over so he was on top now, kissing my neck. Between kisses and little moans, I could feel something I haven´t felt before in all my whole make up session with Michael. He felt it to and back up a little ashamed. He sat up on the bed
“Sorry”
“It´s okay”
I kissed his neck gently and drag him back on top of me and buckle my hips up so I could felt him hard again.
Michael made a sound that gave indicated me that he enjoyed it. After removing my t shit and star moving to my pants. He just put then down a little bit, and I did the same with his. Everything was going so fast. So fast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go guys, thanks for all the commets, i know It took me a long time..hopefully next chapter is comming soon....