Discovering the Past

Memories

Rose POV

Without even realize Jr was going inside me. He did it very slowly, but it was painful anyway.
How things can change so fast?
One second We were talking, the next We were kissing and the next We were having sex.

“Are you ok?” He asked as the tears were coming down my eyes. I just nodded, unable to speak. I didn´t even notice I was crying. He continued and the pain grown even stronger.
“You sure?” He whispered in my ear. I nodded again, I didn´t trust my voice, I was afraid it would become some kind of whine. I don´t know why I didn´t say no. It was a simple word. Two letters. No.
But I couldn´t , fear took over me and the only thing I could think of was nodding.
He continued.

“Class dismissed”
I woke up from my daydreaming
“Are you ok, you seemed distant” Sarah, my best friend asked me.
“Yeah” I lied. I pick up my things and started walking
“I´m fine” I wasn´t okay, I felt awkward. I felt weird and mad at me.
I faked a smile and went to my next class

She was talking about something but I actually didn´t hear her. I saw Jr going to his class as well.
“You know what I´m going to the bathroom for a sec”
“But Rose the class is just...”
“It will be a second” I decided to hide in the bathroom for the rest of the class. I sat in one of the stalls as the tears were coming down my eyes once more

He push even harder, maybe it was the forth trust, and I wanted to stop, but I didn´t say anything again.
Three more trust and He was done. The pain came down and a thickly sensation filled me. It was Jr´s.
It was then when it shook me.

I heard the bell announcing the end on the first period. I try to compose myself, clean the tears and fix my hair.
What I was thinking the day before.
That was the problem I wasn’t thinking.

I look at my reflexion in the mirror, I didn´t know if I could face Jr in the face after the day before so I had lunch in a corner of the cafeteria, hiding behind some guys from the football team. Fortunately Sarah and Michael didn´t saw.
I heard the bell rang and knew that I had to go to classes even thought that mean face Michael. He was in most of my classes and I couldn’t skip another one.
I entered the classroom and spot my seat next to him. He was looking at some book. When I sat he suddenly tense up, I could feel it.

“Hey” he greeted me with a fake smile.
I just nodded
The class began and I remained in silence the whole hour.
When it was over I walk out of the room the fast as possible
I could hear him following me through the corridors of the school to my locker.

“What!!!” I spat at him.
“How long are you going to avoid me?”

I push Jr as strong as I could, making him almost felt to the floor. I search for my clothes that weren´t too much cause We didn´t stripe entirely.
“Rose..what...” He said confused.
“Get away from me” I yelled one more time
“Rose...” He took a step closer with a scary look, trying to fix his clothes as well.
“I said stay away from me...”
I grabbed my things and ran out Jr´s house.

“I´m not avoiding you” I said with a blank expression. Of course I was avoiding him.
“We should talk” He said looking at his shoe.
“There is nothing to talk....”
“Rose...yesterday....”
“Specially about yesterday” I took a deep breath. “ Yesterday was a mistake with capital M and let’s just leave it there. Ok?!!”
“But...”
“I have to go... “ I opened my locker door took out some books and closed with much strength I could. “I´m meeting up with Frank.”
I didn´t even gave him a moment to talk, I was already leaving.

We didn´t use protection, that was the bid problem in this whole situation. I hate myself for being so stupid, for letting my hormones think for me instead of my brain. For ruining what it suppose to be a beautiful experience and converter into a dreadful time, and with probable consequences.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

By the time I got to Frank´s place. I had like 10 missed call form Jr´s, but I didn´t care, I just want him to disappear.
Why he didn´t notice? We´ve talked about it million of time. How We should do it, the precautions we should have into consideration, and When the moment arrived he forget everything just for a fuck.
Stupid Stupid
Stupid

“Hey honey” Gerard opened the door for me.
“Hi” I tried my best smile.
“How was your day?”
Horrible
“Great”
“You´re dad must be here..” He look at his clock. “Any second...”
“How´s the new album going?” I thought it would be polite to ask since lately the only conversation subject with Gerard and Frank was the new album.
“Great....Difficult.. but amazing...I mean there´re some great songs I must tell” He smiled “Freaking amazing”
I smile a little bit at his face.
“That´s good”
“I don´t know what is about this band ,you know?”
I sat in the coach in the living room and just let him talk.
“From the moment it started it felt right...it felt like special...even when your dad wasn’t in it...”
“Wait...what”
“Ah.. a little history...finally something she doesn´t know..” I truly smile at Gerard´s sarcasm.
“Your dad joined the band after it was created. At the beginning it was Ray, myself, Mikey and Matt” I just listening without any excitement but He just continued talking.
“Firstly, It was me trying to have a band, I called Ray and Mikey practically forced me to have him. He learnt the bass and got in... I actually think He had leant the saxophone just to get inside the band” Gerard laughed but I didn´t. I was cross with that part of the Way family.
“Anyway, your dad...”

“Me what...” Frank got into the house He had Mathilda in this arms and Lep in a little box.
“Sorry I´m late, the vet was full of people...and dogs.. Hi honey....” He kissed me on the head.
“Hey”
“So what are you guys talking about..” Frank let out Lep from the box .
“How you join the band...” Gerard eyes were shining by now.
“Ohh”. He let Mathilda on the floor and the little dog came straight to me and licked my hand
“Hey Mathi” I caressed her head. Then, She went to Gerard and trying to get him caressed her...
“No.. I´m no t doing that, shuuu” For some strange reason the more Gerard rejected Mathilda the more she approached to him.
“Okat...that´s okay... is all I can do” He pat her in the head and the little creature move her tail vigorously and left.
Frank just shook his head.
“Where was I...” Gerard thought for a moment.
“Oh yes! Your dad was in a band calle Prency Prep”
“Great band...but..” Said Frank.
“Not as great as MCR”. They both said and laugh together. They looked really cute actually, there was something happening there, between Gerard and Frank. It was cure but in that moment it make me sick, all that happiness, I just wasn´t in the mood.

“We met by a mutual friend, and it was love at first sigh..or sound....” They both laugh again. “Just loved the band, I mean I loved the sound...there was something amazing about it....”
“We had like three songs” Gerard added
“Vampires was my favorite”
“Anyway...He became like a fan” Gerard seemed to remember that I was there as well and kept on telling the story.
“I follow then around...I watch them on their practice...”
“You gave us your practice place!”
Frank nodded.
“And got us our first show” Frank nodded again biting his nails for some reason. “What a great show. Your band was the headline band, wasn´t it?”
“Yeah, I did merch in that show as well, remember?” Again they were both lost in their memories.
“I remember that I stood up in a chair and watch the first MCR show”
“For some reason you were the first person who believe in us”
“You...” Started Frank but quickly correct himself. “The band was worth it” They both smile tenderly at each other

“I going to my bedroom” I stood up abruptly, suddenly I felt the room full of love, admiration and affection. Not my deal that day. It made feel sick.
“Are you ok?” Frank asked
“Yeah...you guys keeping talking about happy times”
My cell phone rang but when I saw it was Michael I just hung up.
“Who was it?” Asked Frank.
“Nobody” I said with a blank expression
“Are You sure everything is okay?” Frank asked me really slowly
“I said YES!! Can you people stop freaking out....I don´t have to be happy all the fucking time”

Neither of them said anything just stay there and looked at me with a surprise expression in both their faces, and before anyone could say anything I said again.
“I going to my bed room.”
“I thought We were going to the movies” Frank insisted.
“Not in the mood” I went down to my room and locked the door.

Gerard POV

After the abrupt of Rose, Frank didn´t want to go to the movies, He just remained in the living room watching the news. I went to the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee.
Rose attitude was very strange, but I guessed that it was how teenagers were. Unpredictable. Thanks God I never had kids. What will I do with a child?

I went back the living room and watch Frank surfing the channels not really paying any attention to the TV screen.

I would have had Frank kids, metaphorically speaking of course.

“Gee....Are you awake....?”
“Gerard!” I slowly opened my eyes at the sound of my name.
“I´m now” I turn around to see frank supporting himself with one arm looking at me smiling.
“What babe?”
“I love you” He said still smiling
I smiled at his cuteness. “You woke me up to tell me that?”
He punched me in the arm.
“Okay...I´m sorry...I love too” I picked his lips slightly.
“I was thinking...”
“Yeah...” I tried to stay awake and listen to Frank´s thoughts, but my body was worn out by the love making session. Frank had lots of energy...lots!

“That after the Black Parade tour ends We´d takes a vacation somewhere...”
“Really? Where?”
“I don´t know .....like China?”
“China?!”
How about London or Japan?” I said thinking in places We both like. “But China...”
“It´s just that they are lots of kids to adopt there....”
“Kids?”
“Yeah...” Frank bite his lower lip.
I just smile and took a deep breath...”We´ll see.”
“Can I go back to sleep now.?” I lay on my back
Frank smiled at me playfully and just shook his head.
“Is there anything else you wanna talk about?”
“Actually “ Said playfully. “It doesn´t involve talking...” He got under the sheets...

“What are you doing standing there, come and bring the coffee” Frank said. I shook my head waking up from my day dreaming. I just nodded and sat next to him on the couch.

Frank was silent.

“Teenagers” I said when I handing him the coffee.
“What´s wrong with her..?” He asked worried.
“Probably just teenagers stuff”
“How can I know She never talks to me” Frank sighed.
“Hey...” I put my arm around his shoulder. “She will, you´ll see.”
He just nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, I know it´s been a while, i promise that the next chapter will be up next week!
hope you like it
comments are much appreciate it!
love
xoxoxox