Discovering the Past

Decided

Frank POV

The first thing I did was packing, I pack simple stuff, I was so nervous, but after a lot of thinking I came to the conclusion that Ray was right, I need to fight for this. I wasn’t going to let panic froze me again in fear.

I loved Gerard, even though I was afraid I had to try, I had to at least let him know what I felt he at least deserved that.
I left a voicemail in Rose Cellphone.
I saw the calendar in the kitchen, today it was Rose’s Birthday.

“Hi, Happy birthday. It’s your...It’s Frank by the way....” I doubted in what to say next.
“I just wanted to say hi, emm I going to be away for a couple of days...”
Bip
The mail box cut me, so I call again and said what I wanted to said.
“I’m your father Rose, like or not, I’m going to act like one because I love you. You’re the most important person in my life” I took a deep breath “I’ll call you when I get back, we need to talk..We have to talk okay?” I love you Rose...”
Bip

It was 5:45 already and Ray wasn’t there yet. And I was starting to freak out.
I call him but didn’t answer.

“Ray? It’s me. Listen, I’m going on my way okay?” I grab my suitcase and car keys. “Don’t worry I won’t chicken out”
“Frank!” He answered the phone just before I hung up.
“Hey dude, where the fuck..”
“Listen I can’t go to pick you, Anthony has a fever and Kris Is not home and..” He seemed agitated.
“It’s okay…”
I was already decided to go and fight for Gerard so that little inconvenient was not going to stopped me.
“No, you need to do this”
“Yes, I’m going to . Thanks Ray, You’re a good friend”
“Awwww I know. I love you too” He laughed
“Got to go” I said, I was already inside my car.
“Good luck” I started the engine
“Thanks, I think I’m going to need it”
“Wait!” He practically screamed.
“What’s that sound?”
“Is the engine of my car”
“Your car? You’re taking your car to the airport?”
“Fuck you’re right”
“You need a taxi!” I laughed, he was right, I left the car and walk down the street.
“Yeah, and go! Now!”
“Okay okay bye”

“TAXI” I waved my hand at one, thankfully ot stopped and got in very quickly
“Where to..?” Ask the man with a boring voice
“JFK please”
“He started to drive”
“Fast” I said smiling for the 10000000000000 time in the last hour.

Ray’s POV

I hang up the phone and smile.
“Good luck buddy”
I went back to Anthony who wanted some hot tea.
I spent the rest of the afternoon taking care of poor Anthony, he had a small fever but mainly just want this dad close, which I actually loved, it reminded me when He was small and follow me everywhere.
I looked at him as he was sleeping and smile. He was such a good kid. I was proud of him and myself, I had done a decent job as a dad.

We adopted him when he was 3,and it wasn’t easy at first, he cried a lot and missed his real mom, who died in a car accident. I remember how quiet and shy he was, hardly ever speaking, always hiding but we win him over. He was named Todd, which I didn´t like.

Todd Toro! C’mon!

So we convince him to change it to Anthony Toro.
As he slept, I called Krista, She was at her mothers in Chicago, I told him about Anthony.

I set to watch a film, Thor 5

I started to imagine Frank and Gerard getting back from Tokyo, hand in hand, announcing their wedding, me Franks best men, Mikey Gerard’s and Bob and Brian there too. Everything will be alright, we’ll finish the album, perform again and everything will be alright. There were the key, the were the center that needed to work fine so the rest of the band could work.

I felt sleep for a while when I ring woke me up. I saw the clock on the wall, it was 8 pm.

“Krista?”
“Em.. is this Ray Toro?” An unknown female voice asked.
“Uhm, sorry, yes this is him”
“Mr. Toro, I’m calling form Central Hospital”
That woke me up completely.
“Yeah?” I asked worried.
“Are you acquaintance with Frank ....I….errroo?” She mispronounced Frank’s last name.
“Yes, I’m his friend, what’s wrong” A strange feeling in my chest started to grow and anxiety.
“Mr. Iero” again wrong.
“I-E-R-O” I spelled, got me on my nerves even more that she mispronounced Frank’s name.
“Soryy, Mr Iero had a car accident and you were his emergency contact on his secure form, do you ,.,”
She kept on talking, but I didn’t hear her anymore.
Frank in a car accident, it could be, Frank was in his way to Tokyo.
“Is He okay?!!!”
“I can’t give that information on the phone, you need to come”
“Do you have contact with any relative.”
I was numb,I took ages to resopnd
“Yeah, his daughter”
“You may like to bring her” was the last thing she said before cutting the comunication

Oh god.
♠ ♠ ♠
short I know U_U next should up soon.
comments, ideas! always welcome