Angel Plus Syn Equals ... Love?

When you hear the word "Angel" where do you think they'd come from? ... Heaven, right? Yeah, most do, but in this case: that isn't true. Angels live on Mount Olympus, each has a specific task set out for them and a charge to watch over. Usually the Big Guy, Zeus, doesn't pick favorites when it comes to ... well ... anything, really. But this time around, Zeus has a favorite Angel. Her name is Leilana, the Angel of Pain. No real need to explain what she does, it says it all in the name. All day and night, 365 days out of the year Leila is either constantly watching her Charge, or she's helping Zeus get back at people who have wronged him.
Well, one day Leila's Charge is killed by decapitation, all fingers point in his Angel's direction so she gets kicked out of Olympus. Sucks, right? Well, not for long.
Brian Elwin Haner, Jr., rockstar extraordinaire was walking home from the bar one night and he stumbles upon a broken Angel in an alleyway.
What'll happen when he takes her back to his place, expecting just to help out a normal girl when instead he discovers she's an Angel instead?

--

Do I really need a disclaimer? I mean, you see them everywhere but it's kind of obvious nobody owns anything but their own plot and characters (same goes for me), so what's the point of putting one up? =/

--

I SHALL have a claimer though. >) The plot and characters are ALL MINE. It came to me in a dream. (Like all good stories). So no takey! *Blows raspberry*
The witty title belong to me as well. :D
And now I'm done.
Ciao!

--

Rated "R" for strong language (possible scenes.... >.> ), and maybe a bit of violence.

--No pics this time!! :O
Original characters coming all from my imagination, if you want a description: read the story. :P Simple. As. That.

Okay, changed my mind. . . . There just HAD to be a person fitting perfectly with the description. D:

--

Ba-BAM

--

IMPORTANT NOTICE::
Chapter's 1-5 are being deleted as of 1/21/09 and re-written in the way that I originally had planned.
NAME CHANGE FROM "What Does An Angel And Vengeance Have In Common?"