Angel Plus Syn Equals ... Love?

Chapter 3; "But It's Better If You DON'T"

I'd been here a week now and Brian seemed to have adjusted to me being an Angel. He wouldn't flinch at the word anymore or not be able to say it. Too bad, though, it was kind of fun watching him squirm like that.

"What do you think you want to do today?" He asked me suddenly. That took me by surprise, the whole time I've been here he's been in the studio recording stuff and I didn't think he'd actually have time to do something. "We got the day off and the other guys are hanging with their girls for 'quality time'."

"And why don't you have a girl?" I raised an eyebrow in question at him.

He blushed. That's got to be, what, the thousandth time this week? Wow, new record. "I've got my sights set on one in particular....." He mumbled, just barely loud enough for me to catch that.

"Oh yeah?" He nodded. "What's her name?"

This time Brian shook his head. "Nuh uh. Secret."

I pouted at him. "Fine. Describe her."

"Well.... She's funny, cute, completely spontaneous -- though that's not entirely a bad thing, smart, unique, got a smile that can light up the room, and just an all around great gal." He smiled a little. I looked at him, confused.

Then it clicked.

"You're not talking about--" Brian nodded. My eyes widened, jaw dropped to the floor and my face burned bright red.

"You're not mad, are you?"

"No. It's cool."

Brian smiled his million-watt smile. "Great! Thanks. I'll go tell Michelle."

My heart dropped like lead down to the pit of my stomach. I wasn't mad now, I was pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. Trouble in paradise!!
xD

Comment and see what happens next.