The ABC's of Growing Up

I is for I Never...

“This isn’t going to end well,” I muttered as Lyndsey chuckled and passed me a drink, her beloved Malibu firmly in her grip.

“Why would you say that?” Sarah asked as she looked in the mirror to check her make up before she picked up her bag and her beloved Archers.

I shrugged as I glanced at the bottle of Apple Sourz in my hand.

“I’m a cheap drunk,” I pointed out as we all left Sarah’s house. “Do you not remember what happened last time I got drunk?”

Lyndsey grinned. “You woke up in Zacky’s bed?”

I rolled my eyes. “I was going more for the fact that I passed out on him and it was rather embarrassing.”

Sarah laughed as she nudged me with her hip as we walked to Jason’s house.

“You’ll be fine. We’ll keep an eye on you.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“They are such liars,” I hiccupped slightly as I watched Sarah and Lyndsey giggle with their boyfriends.

“Who are?” Zacky asked as he sat down beside me.

“Those two,” I replied as I almost pointed in their direction before I took a swig of my Apple Sourz.

Nothing came out as I tipped the bottle and I looked in it, pouting as I realised it was empty. Zacky chuckled and took my empty bottle away before passing me a beer. I smiled up at him and rested my head on his shoulder.

“Why are they liars?”

“They said they’d look after me,” I muttered. “So I wouldn’t get too drunk and make a fool of myself and pass out on your lap again.”

I looked up at Zacky as I felt him shake slightly and saw that he was laughing. I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest as I straightened up and shuffled away from Zacky.

“Teagan,” Zacky chuckled.

I shook my head and looked away from him as I felt him move closer to me. I shuffled away from him again and kept moving as he kept moving closer to me. I shuffled that bit too far and found myself falling off of the couch. Arms around my waist prevented me from actually falling and I was soon back on the couch...or to be more precise, I was now on Zacky’s lap. I looked to the floor before pouting at Zacky.

“I dropped my beer.”

He laughed and reached around me to pick up another bottle that was on the table beside us. I happily went to take it from him but found it slightly impossible as Zacky kept his grip on the bottle, his eyes flicking across my face. I swallowed as Zacky’s grip around my waist tightened. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and I bit my lip as Zacky let go of the beer and raised his hand to tuck some of my hair behind my ear. He leant closer to me and my eyes slipped closed as I felt his breath wash over me, his nose nudging against my cheek slightly.

“Game time!”

I jumped and fell off of Zacky’s lap as Jimmy entered the room, rather loudly.

“Ow,” I whined as Zacky pulled me to my feet. “My ass hurts.”

Zacky chuckled as I looked over my shoulder and down at my butt before rubbing it gently and pouting back up at Zacky. He smiled softly and brushed some of my hair out of my face again.

“What are we playing then?”

I took my attention away from Zacky and looked to the side as I saw everyone come into the room.

“How about I Never...?” Sarah offered as she looked over at me with a knowing smirk.

I stuck my tongue out at her and planted my butt down on the floor in the circle that was forming.

“I hate that game,” Lyndsey whined as she sat opposite me and dragged Brian down beside her.

“Me too,” Taylor grumbled as she sat beside Matt. “I get so fucking trashed when I play this game.”

Matt smirked down at her and wrapped an arm around her, pulling her slightly closer to him.

“That’s because you’ve done everything under the sun.”

Taylor flipped off the girl that had said that and I looked at her, not recognising her in the slightest.

“That’s Raychel,” Zacky explained as he sat beside me, obviously having seen the confusion on my face. “She’s Johnny’s girlfriend.”

“The midget has a girlfriend?” I questioned, still evidently confused.

Zacky laughed and nodded. “Shocking isn’t it.”

“Everyone got their drinks?”

I looked down and realised I didn’t have anything. “Nope.”

Sarah rolled her eyes before climbing to her feet and disappearing out of the room for a moment. When she came back she threw me another bottle of Apple Sourz. I grinned as I caught it.

“Thank you,” I cheered.

Sarah laughed as she sat back down beside Jason. “You’re welcome ducky.”

I smiled as I unscrewed the bottle, waiting for the first question.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I never...” Lyndsey trailed off as she tapped her chin in thought. “Erm...I never...oh fuck, I’m so bad at thinking of things for this game. Oh! I know.”

She smirked over at Sarah and Jason and I saw Sarah’s eyes widen slightly.

“I never had sex in the boy’s locker room...right in the middle on one of the benches.”

Sarah’s face went scarlet as she brought her bottle up and took a swig, Jason doing so as well except he had a bit of a grin on his face.

“I hate you,” Sarah muttered over at Lyndsey who simply grinned.

Everyone laughed as Sarah smacked Jason for looking smug.

“What?” He protested as he wrapped his arms around Sarah to stop her from hitting him again. “It was a good time.”

Sarah rolled her eyes but smiled nonetheless as Jason ducked his head down and pressed his lips to hers.

“I never,” Taylor started. “Want to see that again.”

I chuckled as she gestured over to Sarah and Jason who were now getting a bit too friendly for public.

“Hey! Take it upstairs!” Brian laughed as he threw a cushion at the two.

They pulled away and Jason smirked over at Brian.

“Probably the best idea you’ve ever had,” Jason stated before pushing himself to his feet and pulling Sarah up with him.

She giggled and ran out of the room, Jason hot on her tail as I heard them run up the stairs. A moment later and we heard a door slam shut.

“Okay, so...I never....” Jimmy trailed off as he stretched out across the floor. “I never wanted to have sex with one of my best friends.”

I saw Matt, Taylor, Lyndsey and Brian take a swig and then I noticed Zacky taking a swig just at the same time as I did. Zacky caught my eye and smiled slightly and I felt myself go red for what seemed like the millionth time tonight. No one seemed to notice that both Zacky and I had had some of our drinks and for that I was grateful.
♠ ♠ ♠
As a trade for an update from Taylor =D
I promise that things pick up more soon!!
I have now finished writing out this whole entire story, so it will be just a case of posting it.
Anywho, hope you liked it!!
Comments always make me happy =D x