Blog my Heart out

January 12th 2009

Welcome to Twisted Scar's Profile!

Hey.

Well this is weird, I've never done one of these before, as you can probably guess, because frankly I'm not that good at it.

I'm gonna take a guess here and start by introducing myself.

I'm Scarlett, know by almost everyone as Scar, I hate my name, Scarlett, I sound like some 16th century floozy, but anyways. I am sixteen years old and live in Langdon, Alberta, Canada, with my dad and ten brothers. Yes you heard...read...saw right, ten brothers, but we'll get to them later. I have a best friend, Gennie, She's really cool! I've known her since I was still eating mud pies and playing football with my brothers.

Let's see what do I like?

Hum, well there is books! You can never go wrong with books, my room is packed with them, shelves and shelves of books, I even have piles of them on the floor I have so many books.

Music, I like music too, I like anything really, each of my brother's like something different so I kind of pick and choose what I like from what they have, it's easier that way.

School...well let's not go there....really let's not.

I guess that pretty much sums me up....well accept for what I look like, yeah let's do that!

Let's see I'm Five feet, seven inches tall.
I have long dark brown hair, that I dyed, and I now have a single long blue streak.
My eyes are brown, nothing exciting there.
I have a skinny-ish figure, not amazingly skinny, but enough to make me feel good about myself.

and I think that's about it....

Unless you would like to hear about my family....

If you don't want too, stop reading now; if not keep reading and enter my strange world.

My oldest brother is Kiba.

Kiba is twenty five, and the oldest out of my brothers. He is also the most likely to succeed my father's medication distributing company. He's really tall, like six-one or something silly like that, and apart from Jude he's the tallest in our family. Kiba also has dark brown hair like mine and Mom's, but he wears his short. But his eyes are like dad's green/blue/gray, Kiba's eyes can't really decide what colour they want to be most days. It's quite cool!

Next in line Roan.

We don't see Roan that much, he's twenty two and lives with his girlfriend Kimberly-Ann. Roan is also attending the University of Calgary, we're not quite sure what diploma he's going to come home with though he's changed his coarse so many times, but we're sure that he'll come home with a piece of paper saying he's passed something soon.

Nathanial is third.

Now Nathanial is the mathematician of the family and at age twenty, you give him and random numbers, slap a symbol and give it too him it will take a maximum of three minuets, depending of coarse on how many numbers you gave him, to come up with an answer. Nath as he's called by the rest of the family is also amazing with languages, at the moment he knows nine different languages, including French, Japanese, Spanish, Korean, Greek, and a few more that I can't remember.

Alexander was born next.

Lexxy is nineteen and concerned with only one thing, his bass. Lexxy is almost never seen with it outside of the house. But only on rare occasions inside will he ever part with it. His TREA Walnut Active is more precious to Lexxy then even his own life, and I bet if he was given the choice of giving up his bass or death Lexxy would choose death every time. Lexxy looks like dad, one of very few that do. His hair is lighter blond, and his eyes are gray like Kiba's but so very different as well. Lexxy's are are like molten pools of silver and no matter what you do you can't look away once he makes eyes contact with you. It's impossible.

Tristan makes five.

What to tell you about Tristan. Well he's dark I guess is the easiest way to put it. His hair is darker then the rest of ours, and his eyes are gray like dad's and Lexxy's but he has a more powerful stare then Lexxy. Lexxy you want to stare at, Tristan can make you tremble in fear in one glance. But Tristan is also very kind, he may where eyeliner, he may wear only black, and listen to screamo music, but Tristan is very kind and gentle when you get through to him. I guess I'm the only one who has it seems; even if he is two years older then me.

Next oldest is Jude.

As I said before Jude is tall, silly tall, and only at seventeen he's a record breaking six feet six inches! The problem with Jude being so tall is that everyone thinks he plays basketball, when the truth is he hates the sport! He can't stand it. (well he could if he wanted too) But instead Just busies himself with art, well he calls it art, I call it 'paint all over my nice clean carpet', but it makes him happy.

The twins at the last two older then me.

Anthony is ten minuets older then Ashley and had never let him forget it.

Tony as we all prefer to call him and Ashley may be twins but they are nothing like each other, Ashley is taller then Tony and has the most skilled ear at percussion I have ever heard. With Ashley on drums, Lexxy on Bass, and Tony as main guitar and lead we have out on little band, the band is called Distraction Please and regularly plays gigs in most clubs around and in Calgary. Ashley is also an avid game designer and is working on saving up money to attend a game design coarse in Vancouver. Never mind that Dad doesn't know he wants to go there. Apart from Tristan Ashley has to be the only other brother I really hang out with, he's the closest to me in age, being only twelve months and three days older then me.

Tony on the other hand is weird, he and Ashley are inseparable (even if they are nothing alike) He's got a slightly perverted sense of humor, and dreams of becoming a cop. And being the lead in the band doesn't do him any favors on his ego, it is gets any bigger Calgary might disappear off the map! But he's a nice brother deep down, and that's the main point....Right?

And then it's me...FINALLY!!! Gosh there is a lot of us. I am ninth in out little clan.

Blake is only a year younger then me.

And he is also the biggest pain in my side. He's a rebel and a trouble maker. Being the second youngest makes him angry, he told me once that he feels like he has to compete with the rest of the males in the house, so he does this by getting his ears, lips, eyebrows, and anything else he can pierced. His once beautiful blond hair is now buzzed short. And I think I am the only one who knows about Our Mom's name tattooed over his heart.

And finally last, but certainly not least is Samson.

Samson is the baby of the family, even if he is fourteen. But Samson is also the one I worry about the most, even more then Tristan or Blake who I worry about all the time, but Samson because he blames himself for our mother's death.

Fourteen years ago on the day Samson was born, all eleven of us lost out mother due to complication during childbirth. And Samson has never forgiven himself for that.

So that is my family in a nut shell, apart from dad, but he's not around that much anyways for us to really worry about him.

I guess I'll sign off for tonight, it's getting late and I have loads of work to do before school tomorrow.

Well good night!
♠ ♠ ♠
Right this is a new idea :D

See what you think!

Just yeah....Enjoy!