Blog my Heart out

February 2, 2009

Welcome to:
Twisted Scar's Blog!


Fuck it....

Roan came home form the hospital today.

His wrists where wrapped and his was on heavy meds for depression.

I also found out why Roan tried to kill himself.

Kimberly-Ann left him.

She just up and left, leaving a note saying that he had to choose, school or her.

It was fucking low thing for that slimy little bitch to do!

She just left in the middle of the night like a pissing pink clad thief! If I ever see her again I'm gonna ring her pretty little neck! and then I'm gonna killer her again for the pain she caused my brother!!!!

I also talked to Kiba today, he seems to be the only one for thing are going right at the fucking moment. His new girlfriend, Margret, is wonderful....beautiful....sexy....smart....

Fuck it. I know it's not gonna last.

Plus we have the 'Supper' with fatherfucking dearest tonight and Mr.I'll-fuck-youMcKenzie

Did I tell you about father's reaction when he found out about Ashley's leg?

He shrugged...

He Fucking SHRUGGED It Off!

He claimed "He shouldn't have had his leg in the door then."

Mother Fucking Bastard

...oh the joys of Mondays huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey sorry for not updating sooner. I went away for the weekend and had a blast with Ash and some of my friends from church! It was great! Accept that Ash got a concussion =( which wasn't good..but he's feeling better now!