Blog my Heart out

February 10, 2009

Welcome to:
Twisted Scar's Blog!


Hi,

My name is Ashley,

And I am the only slightly older brother of Scarlett, my sister.

I'm afraid I have to be the bearer of sad news, my sister.....

Is dead.

I found her....yesterday night in the bathroom.

She had slashed her wrists and throt....

And all because she wanted to save me.

The story all came out when I discovered this blog on her computer, she had left it on after her last post.

Everyting came out....

Including the plans for my murder....

The man that we all once called Father was arested last night and is being charged with thousands of things...not including what he's done to us.

But now, what is left?

Kiba had run away....
Roan is still damaged...

Nath had been driven more into his numbers and his equations...trying to figure out if the solution to the problem could have been different...

Tristian is taken it almost as hard as me....there are fresh slash marks on his wrists...and he's not left Scar's room since I found her.

Jude has taken comfort painting. His portrait of Scar, he says it's going to be his best work.. and his last...

Blake and Samson have taken it hard too, but they have started clinging to each other verses shutting off; which I guess is a good thing....

Lexxy, Tony and I on the other hand have done something to remember out beloved sister by.

Distraction Please Has been renamed...

Scarlett

Out band is going to start recording songs in August, once my leg heals...and the pains fade ever so slightly.

We have also decided out first song shall be dedicated to her....

SCARS

I guess that's it really.

I just wish someone had seen what was going on....

I wish that our world wasn't hidden in darkness....

I wish that someone had spoken up before it was too late...

For her...or for me...

We all loved our sister, I just wish we told her more often....

Ashley
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is it....

It has ended....

-_-_-_-_-_-

SCARS is a song by Papa Roach, and is the song for this story. please check it out if you get a chance....

And thanks to all those who have been reading all the way through,

And a special thanks to Ash, for all the help you gave me writing this.