Blog my Heart out

January 17, 2009

Welcome too:
Twisted Scar's Blog!


The gig last night was fucking amazing!

Lexxy was fantastic! He pulled this awesome rift half way through the second song, the crowd went shit! We had a mosh pit in the front row to Ashley's amazing Drum solo as well! It was nuts!

The only this that pissed me off was that Gennie came up with another excuse not to come! She claimed she had homework! Bullshit I say! We take the same classes and I don't have and bloody homework! So I'm a little pissed at Gennie, but there's some other cool stuff going on!

We got a phone call off the boys school today! Samson got picked as the lead roll in the school play! He was fucking over the moon! He was running around the house screaming his head off when he found out! I actually found foot prints on the wall from where he had run up it!

Oh yeah! And Roan came home with Kimberly-Ann today, they just came and had dinner with us...I think something might be up actually, Kim looked like she was about to burst when Ron informed us that he had changed his major again, he's working on an ancient Egypt study now! Fuck, I hope for that boys sake that he finishes something quick!

I was just scrolling through my photo album on Picasa just a few seconds ago, and I realized I have all the guys in here!

Gosh I'm so stupid! I'm putting a few up! :D

Kiba!
Image

Roan!
Image

and just one more....

Nathenial!
Image

I guess I'll put a few more up in my next post too! :D

So These are my three oldest brother's pretty neat huh!

Anyways, talk to you all soon!