Status: Currently stopped working on.

Jecht

Trevor

Ryan's mother took him and I home, well not my home, but Ryan's home. I didn't want to go to my house, I didn't have many belongings there anyway. I borrowed a pair of Ryan's pants and one of his jackets. I changed then went downstairs to where he was waiting. “So.” I said, breathing out quickly. “What are we going to do today?” His mother was making breakfast, even though it was noon. No one said anything for a while, I just sat at the kitchen counter, waiting for a response. Finally Ryan spoke, “You know how much school work that we're missing right now?” he sounded excited. I truthfully had forgot about school, I didn't know if everyone in the community had heard what happened, or if anyone even cared. Ryan's mother turned around, facing us. “I could bring you both up to the school to get your work, then we could just come back to the house?” I shrugged and turned to Ryan. “I don't mind, I just want to be able to be a sophomore next year.” Ryan nodded, “Yeah, we've probably missed a lot of work. The school year is more then half over now huh?” I hadn't realized how fast the year had gone, I only had 4 more months of being a sophomore. “Wow, yeah could you bring us to the school?” I asked, even though his mother had already asked us. She nodded, “Yeah, after breakfast.” Ryan laughed, “Don't you mean lunch?” His mother looked at the clock on the wall and smirked, “Yeah, I guess lunch.”
The school was still the same, but yet it seemed so unfamiliar. The doors were still a pale green, the brick walls still different reds and browns. The giant flagpole still stood in front, whipping around rapidly from the strong gusts of wind every now and then. Ryan's mother walked behind us, I held the door open for her and we were now back at school.
The kids were just heading to the cafeteria when we walked in. I saw the football group just turning the corner when the door closed behind me. The tallest of the group looked up and pointed towards Ryan and I, “Look the emo boys are back!” The whole group looked up and started running towards us. I just stood still, giving a worried look towards Ryan; he returned a worried look back. Before I knew it, it felt like I had just ran into a wall. The group of boys were terrorizing Ryan and I with hugs. “Where have you two been?” the tallest of the group whispered while he was hugging me. I could barely breath. I didn't know what to say.

What in the hell is going on?

He released me from the hug, I looked over at Ryan with another confused look, he shrugged and smirked. “Uhh, I was at the hospital.” I said, slowly. I wasn't sure if they were being sarcastic, or if they were just curious. They all gasped, it sounded sarcastic. Ryan started to walk towards the office, following his mother. “Hey wait!” One of the boys said, Ryan stopped walking and turned around. “What?” he said, he sounded angry. “We want to know all about where you guys have been.” one of the boys in the back of the group said. “Yeah, we were worried about you guys.” said the tallest of the group. I let out a little laugh. Seriously? “Excuse me?” I said. The tallest of the group stuck out his hand. “I'm Trevor, I never got to introduce myself.” I shook his hand. I immediately thought of Tidus. “Hey do you guys know where Tidus is?” Trevor shook his head, he turned around looking back at the large group of boys who could've easily been on steroids, everyone shook their head. Ryan had walked off already. I sighed, and looked at the ground to my right. “But hey, really what happened, where have you two been?” Now I was getting curious of why any of them would care. “Why are you guys so curious?” I asked, cocking my head to the side. Trevor looked back at the boys in the group, they were all silent. “Uhh, I'm not really sure. It was just so different without you guys here I guess.” I nodded, “Yeah you didn't have anyone to shove in lockers huh?” I said it in a sarcastic, but sympathetic way. He let out a chuckle, “Yeah, no one to shove in lockers, that's it” I smiled. “Well Ryan and I are here to just get some work, I won't be in school for a while.” They looked worried. “Alright, seriously what's up, you guys are never nice to me, never, and seriously NEVER would've talked to me politely before?” Trevor sighed. “We heard about what had happened to your parents, and what you've been having to go through.” How? “They had a whole assembly the second day you guys were gone. Everyone knows now. Everyone feels guilty because no one knew what you were going through, we're choosing to start over, finally introduce ourselves... apologize.” “Oh.” was pretty much all I could say. I looked over Trevor's shoulder and saw Ryan with his mom; carrying his bag. “I have to go.” I said slowly. One of the boys came out from behind Trevor “Wait are you going to the hospital?” I shrugged, “I'm not sure, I haven't been home for about 2 weeks. My mom is doing perfectly fine in the hospital, she should be out soon.” Everyone of the boys looked sad; worried. “Hey, do you think that we could come to the hospital with you and Ryan?” I shrugged, “I'm not sure, I wouldn't mind, ask Ryan.” I replied as I pointed right behind Trevor. “What?” Ryan asked as he handed me the bag. “They want to come to the hospital.” He looked shocked, “Seriously?” I nodded. I looked back to Trevor, he looked hopeful. “Uhh, yeah sure.” he followed after his mom and opened the door for all of us. Some of the boys didn't come, they weren't allowed to leave school anyways, Trevor was risking detention. Trevor agreed that we would meet at the hospital. Ryan and I went with Trevor while Ryan's mother drove home.
I opened the door for Ryan and Trevor, “Thanks,” Trevor said. I nodded and walked in after him. My mother was watching us with a confused look on her face, “Who is this?” she asked, sitting up in the bed. “This” I said, motioning my hand towards the tall football player, “is Trevor.” A smile came to my mothers face. “Hi.” Trevor said, as he took a step forward, reaching out his hand to my mother. “And he's polite.” my mother said, shaking his hand. I chuckled, “Surprisingly huh?” I whispered. We all took a seat, mother was very curious about Trevor; why I had never spoke of him before. “Jecht, I should be out of the hospital any time now. I'm not sure if we're even going to have to go to court about you, I was thinking and I'm hoping that it would only be your father and I.” I rubbed the back of my neck. “So the plan won't be needed?” Ryan said, “I'm not sure.” My mother replied. Trevor just sat and listened, he had nothing to add to the conversation. The room got quiet, everyone was thinking. “What about your father?” Trevor asked.
Father was sitting up in his bed, he was talking with the nurse while she was taking the tubes out of his arm. I slowly opened the glass door, “Tom?” I said. The nurse looked up, “This isn't a good time.” was all she said. I closed the door. “Okay, well I guess you'll have to wait to meet that bastard.” I said to Trevor. He looked somewhat confused. “Let's go to the cafeteria.” Said Ryan, already walking down the hall.
The cafeteria was quieter, there wasn't the regular people sitting in the room anymore. I had realized how long I had actually been at the hospital. “Regular table.” Ryan said. We all walked towards the farthest table from the entrance. Ryan and I sat closest to the door, Trevor sat across. “So, If you don't mind me asking, why are your parents in the hospital?” I gave him a confused look, “I thought that they told you at school?” He shook his head, “They didn't get to specific, just the stuff that happened a long time ago.” I nodded, “Oh.” was all I replied. “Why did you call your father a bastard anyways?” he said again, giving a little laugh while he spoke. I smiled and chuckled, my hand fell on Ryan's on the table. “I guess I can tell you.” I looked at his face, he had a look on his face like he had just seen a pig fly. I returned the same look, “What, I said that I would tell you?” He sat up in the bench, and leaned back. “Are you... you two. Really?” he said, crossing his fingers and bringing them up level to his face. I looked at Ryan confused. “Huh?” I asked. A smile slowly came to Ryan's face, his mouth slowly opened. “You mean?” he said, pointing to me, then pointing back to himself. Trevor nodded, smiling, Ryan nodded back. “What are you guys talking about?” I said, Trevor pointed to the table, I looked and saw my hand on Ryan's; I quickly moved my hand and put it in my lap. “Wow.” was all that Trevor replied. “Yeah,” was all I had replied back. There was an awkward silence; Ryan stood. “Let's go talk to Tom now, I think that we should also talk to the nurses; see how much longer your mother has to be here.” I glanced at Trevor, he was still smiling; looking like he was going to laugh. “What!” I said, cracking a smile. “You two” he said pointing to Ryan and I, “It's just whoa.” I stood up and we started walking, Trevor stayed a little behind us. I felt something touch my left hand, but before I could tell what it was, Trevor was joining Ryan and my hand. “That's better.” he said as he walked past us.