Status: Currently stopped working on.

Jecht

Adorable

Its a Saturday morning. I slept so good the night before, Ryan's bed is so much more comfortable then mine.
My arms were around him and my face was laying on his right cheek. He sniffled when he breathed in through his nose. His hands were holding mine and I didn't want to move. I slowly started to release my arms from around him, but quickly stopped. I gripped his hands tighter and took a deep breath through my nose and closed my eyes. “Jecht.” he mumbled. I reopened my eyes. “Ryan.” I responded. “What time is it?” he asked. “I don't know.” I replied as I sat up in his bed and looked for a clock. “Do you seriously not have a clock in your room?” I asked. He groaned. I yawned as I stood up and stretched, and quickly realized I was shirtless. Umm? “Hey Ryan...” I said slowly. He rolled over and threw his head in the pillow that I was supposed to use the night before. “Hmm?” he mumbled. “Where's my shirt?” I asked slowly, I was completely confused. “I don't know, where ever you threw it last night?” he mumbled, he obviously didn't want to be bothered. I quickly glanced around the room, shirt nowhere in sight. “Seriously Ryan, where's my shirt?” I asked as I pushed him, trying to wake him up; he almost fell off of the other side of the bed. “Jecht, stop.” he said playfully. He started pushing me back and we both ended up on the bed. Somehow, eventually I ended up on top of him. He was playfully slapping my face while I was pretending to spit on his face. If he was tired before he obviously wasn't in the mood to sleep now. I leaned down, close to his face, trying not to breath to hard.

He's so damn cute.

He grabbed my cheek and smiled. “You're just so adorable.” he said like he was my mother and I was his child. I chuckled and kissed him. He slowly let go of my cheek and put his hands in my hair, I kissed him harder, over and over again.

A knock at his door ruined it.

“Ryan, honey, you awake?” I smiled and pushed myself off of him and pretended to be asleep. He kissed me one last time before he got up. He sighed, got out of bed and walked to the door. “What mom?” he said like he had just woke up, and could barely even talk. He rubbed his eyes and opened the door, “Mom?” he said again. I got up and took one of his shirts from the floor and put it on, I would have to find mine later. “It's already nine; Jecht should call his mom again, see if she's home.” His mom was standing outside his door with the pile of clothes in her arms. “Alrighty” he responded with a yawn. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. He closed the door and I kept my eyes closed. I heard him walk over by me and jump on the bed. “Jecht” he said. “What do you want?” I asked as if he was bothering me. “Call your mom already.” he said as he pulled me up to jump on the bed with him. “Do I have to?” I asked in a whiny voice. He smiled and nodded apologetically. I sighed and jumped of the bed, making a 'thud' when I hit the floor. I grabbed the phone from my pants pocket and called “Home.” Mother answered the phone and told me to get home then hung up on me. I sighed again and put the phone back in my pocket. “I have to go.” I said as I headed to the door. He jumped from the bed and fell into me, knocking me to the floor. “Ryaaann.” I whined as I pushed him off of me. “Jecht, come on you don't have to go.” he said as he held onto my jeans while I tried to get up. “Yeah, actually I do, Mother seemed bothered by me not being home.” I pushed him off one last time and he let me go. “To tell you the truth,” I said as I helped him up, “I don't really wanna go.” I hugged him and kissed his cheek before I turned around towards the door. “Well Bye.” he said as I slowly dragged my feet down the stairs. I grabbed my bag and jacket from besides the door, I put on my hood and walked into the cold morning.