Our Night

1/1

I looked into his eyes; all I could see was love. Love for me. He truly loved me, yet this was the first time we had met, and it might be our last. He had travelled to America, to come and see me in the UK. I looked into his piercing eyes, the black voids that looked at me so much. He held me in his arms, I knew he didn’t want to let go, he way his arms felt around me was just so perfect, like we had been made for each other. We blended together as one.

He smiled at me and brought his lips to my ear “I love you Elle, I always have and I always will.” He whispered. I broke down in tears, he loved me. I had found my equal and now we had to separate again. He back to America, until I could travel to the states and return home no more. His arms tightened round me and he kissed my cheeks, whispering sweet nothings in my ear.

“Tonight is our night, nothing can ruin it. “He said and his lips crashed into mine. It took me by surprise by I melted into the kiss, his soft lips against mine, the warmth of his mouth, the wetness of his tongue. I knotted my fingers in his soft ,silky blonde hair. He felt so right, so good. The sky looked soo good at night, I just wanted to savour this moment forever. Being here with Jimmy, nothing could get to us and nothing could change us.

We walked hand in hand down the path, before tumbling to the grass and looking at the sky above us. It was so perfect. Wrapped in each other’s arms. I smiled at myself and he smiled at me. How perfect life was when you were with someone you love and couldn't bear to leave. That’s what it felt like right now. I didn’t want to rip us apart and send him away. His long fingers tangled in my red/black hair, mine in his blonde hair. I wanted to stay like this forever.

My heart let out thudding beats, but life didn’t always go as planned. Something would change and we would never see each other again, our relationship wasn’t a good one. Met on the internet but we had grown to love each other. We had helped each other ups and downs, cheered each up when we didn't want to live on. He saved me from death itself and I would never let him go...my best-friend<3

“Let’s go and never leave” I said in a small voice.

“Yeah, good idea. But where would we go?” he answered.

“We shall travel the world and always be together”

“OK, but tonight I’m making you mine forever”

I smiled at his last sentence, I loved him and nothing could change that. I was pretty sure he loved me back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy, Your Special And In My Heart Forever,
I Love You<3
This Is Specially For You