Status: alive.

Let's Go Chase The Sunset

tattoos and accents

Ana sat on the curb outside of her office smelling her coffee. She never did like the taste that much, but the smell was one of her favorite scents ever. Her oversized sunglasses shielded her eyes from the shining sun and her dunks felt like they were melting on her feet.

She finally took a sip and grimaced at the taste. She set it down beside her right as a big black bus pulled up into the parking lot. Jason exited the building and stood next to her for a second before helping her up. “You ready?” he smiled as the bus came to a stop in front of them.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she mumbled and lifted the handle on her suitcase, getting ready to drag it up the steps.

Jason sighed. “Just have fun. It won’t be bad.”

The bus door opened and a tall, lean man, maybe twenty-seven, pounced out. He smiled gratefully at me and Jason and walked over to them, holding out a tattooed arm. “Hello, I’m Craig Jennings, band manager for Bring Me The Horizon.” He shook hands with Jason and looked at Ana. “I’m guessing you’re Analeigh Grover?”

“You can call me Ana,” she smiled, although she was desperately wishing she hadn’t taken that offer.

He took her hand in his and shook it briefly before letting go and grabbing her bags. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. Now, if you’ll follow me, I’ll show you the bus, and introduce you to the band.”

Ana glanced at Jason before following Craig onto the bus. It looked like it hadn’t been cleaned in forever, and she frowned at the empty beer cans on the ground.

“Forgive the mess,” Craig laughed. “We are guys.”

Ana smiled a little and stopped where she was when the band came up from the back. Craig placed her bag down and smiled. “Analeigh Grover, this is Lee, Curtis, Matt and Matt,” he said pointing to each person he named. “Guys this is Analeigh Grover, but you can call her Ana.”

The guys smiled and nodded. Curtis stepped up and said, “So you’re the unlucky one who has to live with us for a while, yeah?” His English accent was incredibly audible, sending chills up Ana’s spine. She’d always been smitten by accents of any kind.

“Yeah,” she laughed, “I guess I am.”

Curtis smiled and walked past her to the X-box that was set up near the front of the bus. She’d noticed that Craig went missing, but felt reassured when she saw him coming towards her from the back of the bus. He turned and looked behind him, as if waiting on someone to come. “Oliver, hurry up!” he called.

“I’m coming, you twit,” Ana heard someone yell from the back with an annoyed tone. She smiled when a skinny, brown headed boy came up. His arms were covered in tattoos and his bottom lip was pierced on the right side. His eyes were amazingly deep and Ana already found herself swimming in the brown pools of them.

“Sorry for the wait,” Craig started, “but this is Oliver.”

Oliver pushed past Craig and extended his hand. “Hello Analeigh. It’s nice to meet you,” he smiled.

“You too, Oliver. But you can call me Ana,” she smiled. The gesture seemed to be coming naturally now.

Oliver lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it softly. “Well then, you can call me Oli.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M REALLY SORRY THIS WAS SHORT D:! i have two tests tomorrow that i have to study for and homework. so forgive me, but i'll try to update tomorrow. hopefully it'll be longer. COMMENTS~