Status: alive.

Let's Go Chase The Sunset

daisies

Ana trailed far behind the other guys but not too far behind Oliver while looking at the scenery around her. Matt and Lee were running from one sidewalk to the other while Curtis tried to keep up with them. The more subtle Matt was only a few paces ahead of Oli.

Ana stopped for a moment to snap a quick photo of Lee as he climbed up a fence to see what was on the other side, only to be frightened by a dog that tried to attack him. He jumped off the fence and placed a hand over his heart. Ana smiled and looked down at her camera before shutting it off. She began walking again, looking at her shoes. Within a matter of seconds her chest collided with a bony back. A gasp escaped her lips as a groan came from Oli.

“Still sleepin’?” he chuckled.

Ana pushed hair out of her face and smiled. “A little.”

Oliver smiled back and drifted to the side towards a pot of flowers. He wasn’t smiling, but Ana could see by the look in his eyes that he was content with their appearance. The daisies were fully bloomed and the way Oli was positioned in front of them would make for a perfect picture. Ana quickly switched on her camera and knelt down to find the best angle. Oliver was unaware of what was happening until he heard the shutter and his head snapped towards Ana. She smiled at him and went towards him.

“This is a good one,” she said, showing Oli the picture. It needed no editing, as the light illuminating from the sun enhanced the colors enough, making the tattoos on Oli’s arms decorate him like a canvas. However, Oliver shook his head. “I look soft.”

Ana’s eyes narrowed as she glanced from him to the picture. “No, no you don’t. You look innocent, and that’s not something portrayed by you often. At least, that’s what I can tell from the pictures of you I’ve seen on the internet. This is quality art Oli.”

Oliver smirked. “If you say so. I’m not sure if I should be flattered or worried that you been lookin’ up photos of me,” he joked.

Ana grinned. “I was only doing my job.”

Oliver chuckled and looked back at the flowers in front of them once Ana put her camera away. “What’s your favorite flower, by the way?”

Ana nodded towards the daisies. “Those.”

“Hm,” Oliver sighed. He took a step towards the flowers and picked one, looking it over before handing it to Ana. “Mine too,” he said quietly with a smile that was enough to make Ana melt in her spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
[i'm so sorry it's short. i have to get up early in the morning]

thanks to everyone who has commented! i love you! free oligasms! ;D

and, the rates aren't bad at all either! lets give this story more stars, yeah? yeahh.

thanks,
whitney <3