Status: alive.

Let's Go Chase The Sunset

something

Ana lulled slowly away the next morning. She felt more rested than the previous night and she couldn’t help but to think that it was because she wasn’t alone. Her eyes opened slowly and she was attacked by the colorful decorations of Oliver’s chest. He was a lot closer than he was when they fell asleep. She tried to scoot her way back a little and felt something sliding across her waist.

”Aww,” she thought to herself and let a smile sweep across her face. It wasn’t like she could go anywhere otherwise, so she stayed put and studied the colorful details of his tattoos.

Everything about it was amazing. The skulls, the wings, the diamonds, the roses, the babies, the coffin, the spider webs… everything was so detailed and precise and beautiful. It looked almost too perfect, not to mention painful. She liked the flower on his throat and studied the detail of it for a while before her eyes glided down to the arm that was over her body. It was colorful too, but not nearly as extravagant as his other arm that was folded across his mid section. She sighed, taking in the sight of it all.

“What are ya starin’ at Ana?” Oliver asked suddenly. It shocked her and she gasped, allowing a chuckle escape through her lips. “I was just – SHIT!” she screamed after her hand hit her forehead, right on her still bruised eye. She’d forgotten it was there until that moment and she screamed profanities until the pain went away. All Oli could do was sit and watch her suffer with a sad look on his face.

He rubbed his hand down her arm and took her hand in his. “Ya alright?” he asked.

Ana nodded after a while and sighed. “I forgot about that little accident last night.”

“I didn’t,” Oliver said quietly.

“It’s not your fault,” Ana offered.

“But it feels like it is. I could’ve refused and refused and refused to let ya go out there, but I didn’t.”

“And that’s my fault. I should’ve listened to you. Don’t beat yourself up over this. Please? For me?”

Oliver sighed and laced his fingers with hers and nodded. “Only for you though.”

Ana smiled a small smile. She was beginning to like Oli’s hand in hers. It made her want him more each and every time. Thinking about the possibilities made her heart flutter. It’d done that quite a lot since she met him and it never got old. Oliver Sykes was winning her heart, piece by piece.

“I was just looking at your tattoos. They’re pretty amazing,” she said.

He glanced down at his chest and chuckled. “Thanks.”

“Did it hurt?”

“Like a bitch.”

Ana sighed in adoration. “I want one.”

Oli’s eyebrows rose as he asked, “A chest piece?”

“No,” Ana said, making the word longer than normal for extra emphasis. “A tattoo.”

“Then get one,” he smiled.

With a shake of her head Ana said, “I’m terrified of needles.”

“I’d hold ya hand,” Oli suggested. “I’d make it so ya won’t feel a thing.”

Ana laughed and nodded. Oliver joined her in laughter and traced his fingers along her cheek. In a split second, before either of them knew what was happening, Oliver’s lips pressed against Ana’s. Almost immediately, she felt a bolt of energy shoot through her body. It was nothing like she’d ever felt before and she knew before it was even done that she was addicted when he pressed his hand against her lower back, pulling her closer to him. Her hand rested on his chest and she could feel his heart pounding in his rib cage. When he pulled away she took a moment to catch her breath. Oliver began to smile and it spread all the way to Ana’s face.

He cleared his throat and said, “Sorry about that. I just couldn’t resist any longer.”

“It’s okay. I just thought you said you’d make it so I wouldn’t feel a thing,” she smiled.

“I was talkin’ about tattoos, love,” he chuckled, then grinned slyly. “Why? Did you feel somethin’ when I kissed ya?”

She pulled her bottom lip between her teeth for a minute. “I sure did.”

Oli kissed her once more, this one softer. “Was it a good something?”

“It was a great something.”
♠ ♠ ♠
kissing?! WHOA! :O

so starting with the next update i'm going to list the people's names who comment the latest chapter here. not to bait anyone into commenting, but to show my appreciation, because i really am thankful for your feedback (:

so comment and subscribe?