Promise Me Forever

016 - Arriving Home

The last thing that I remember was walking into the bathroom. I don’t know what happened to Zacky, I only hope that he’s okay.

I remember being lifted out of the window in the bathroom. It probably wasn’t a good thing that the beach wasn’t very crowded today. If more people would have been there, then maybe I wouldn’t be in this situation right now.

The door to the room I was in opened and I saw the outline of a person come in and shut the door before switching on the light. It was Josh. I struggled against the tape that help my wrists together, just trying to get free and away from whatever harm he was going to make.

“What’s wrong, sweetie. You don’t like being home?” he asked sitting on the edge of the bed and placing his hand on my knee.

So that’s where I was. Back to where I’d already begun before I’d ever met Zacky.

“Get away from me,” I spat before trying to yank my leg away from his grip.

I failed miserably and he got a hold of me once again. But this time it wasn’t my leg, it was my neck. And he was pushing just hard enough to make it hard to breathe. “Are you going to cooperate now?” he asked letting up lightly. I nodded not wanting to be hurt, or killed.

“Well I hope you don’t mind. But, I invited a couple friends over to have a little fun.”

“What do you mean by fun,” I questioned not really knowing if I wanted to hear the answer to the question.

“Oh you’ll see,” he answered smirking.

That really got me worried. I never really got to be around his friends before Zacky happened, and I knew they were mean. But now Josh had given them a reason to be mad.

I heard a knocking coming from downstairs and my eyes went wide. Josh’s smirk didn’t fade as he got up and left the room to go answer the front door. Their footsteps were loud as they jogged up the stairs. I could hear Josh tell them something as they stood outside the door, but I couldn’t make out the actual words he was using.

The door opened the rest of the way and there stood five guys, including Josh. They all had the same face one, and they all spelled out trouble for me.

“Are you ready, bitch?” the tallest, who’s name I probably used to know before the coma, spoke trailing his fingertips up my arm where his hand rested right below my neck.

“What are you going to do to me?” I whispered my voice probably squeaky from being so scared.

“Oh, you can only imagine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is terribly short. But I didn't want to actually go into what happened, so it kinda has to stop here. You guys can probably guess what happens.

Just to let you know the next one will probably be short like this one too. And the one after that is in Zacky's POV.

Comment. Subscribe!

Peace. Love. Vengeance.