Promise Me Forever

017 - Living Hell

Day 1:

The next morning when I woke up I was really sore. I was still tied down to the bed and I could feel that the rope was starting to rub my wrists and ankles raw. It hurt like hell.

I figured out that I was in the second bedroom upstairs. They’d just changed it a bit after I left. All of my nice decorating was gone and in its place was just a plain old wooden bed. They even taken the time to paint the walls an ugly off white color.

“Feeling any better?” Josh asked a devilish smirk appearing on his face.

“Fuck you!” I spat at him.

To say the least he hit me and threw a small plate with some cheese and crackers on it at me. I would have to try and figure out a way to eat it later.

Day 2:

Josh cut one of my hands free today, it was much easier to eat the small portions of food they gave me. Most of their physical abuse had stopped. But their words were slowly wearing me down. I was giving up on any hope of being found or rescued. Maybe Zacky would finally put two and two together and find out where Josh lives then come help me.

I feel like I’m writing in a diary. A diary in my thoughts that no one can ever find because it isn’t tangible.

“You hungry?” Josh’s friend David snapped at me as he walked into the room. A flimsy paper plate was in his hand and this time it wasn’t cheese and crackers.

My eyes widened. “A sandwich? What’s with the sudden generosity?”

He simply glared at me, threw the plate on the bed by my waist and stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

Day 3:

I woke up today with my hands and feet free. There were now boards covering the window and I’m sure that were was probably something locking me into this room. Don’t ask me how they got all that done without me waking up. There was probably something to knock me out in the food last night. Or maybe it was in the cup of water I got before bed last night.

The raw spots on my wrists and ankles didn’t hurt nearly as bad as they did the day before, because there wasn’t rope constantly rubbing them.

“Where is she?” I faintly heard someone yell from downstairs, my head shot up when I heard who it was.

Zacky.

A smile broke out across my face as I realized that I was finally being saved from this fucking nightmare. Zacky was finally coming to my rescue. Hopefully he brought backup because Josh and his friends could take on Zack any day any time.

I was brought out of my Disney Princess fantasy by all the yelling and screaming going on downstairs. I could hear Matt and Brian cussing out someone and Zacky threatening them to tell him where I was.

I flew to the door, checking to make sure that it was actually locked. It was. “Zacky! Zacky! I’m in here,” I screamed pounding my fists into the wooden door.

All the noise downstairs stopped for a spilt second before I heard someone’s footsteps coming upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for not updating in the whole month of May guys. But, I'm very happy to say that school is out! And i tend to write a lot at night and now I can stay up and actually get stuff done!

The next chapter is in Zacky's POV and the one after that is the same chapter except in Jade's point of view.