Promise Me Forever

022 - The End

"I can't believe this is happening," I whispered to Val as she placed my veil on top of the up do all the girls just finished.

They let me up and pointed toward bathroom where I knew my beautiful dress was hanging on the back of the door. I gave them all a nervous smile as I shut the door behind me.

I pulled the loose t-shirt over my head and stepped out of my old sweatpants. I still had a few stretchmarks on my stomach from the pregnancy with Andrew, but most of the ones that had disappeared would soon be back.

On February 17th I was due to give birth once more. Zacky had no clue yet, the only person that knew was me. I had plans to tell him as we were on the plane to our honeymoon spot in Paris. Both of us kept thanking everyone constantly about them sending us there. It was an amazing bridal shower gift.

The dress looked just as it did the day I tried it on. It was simple, for Val and Leana's standers. But I thought it was way overdone. The train wasn't huge but it wasn't small by any means either. Spaghetti straps help it up perfectly. The back had a corset look to it and was tied together with a deep purple ribbon, the same color of the bridesmaids dresses.

"How do I look?" I asked stepping out of the bathroom.

They all smile, "You look stunning," Val replied as she tied the sash around her specially designed maid of honor's dress. It was the same color as the other girl's but hers was strapless while the others were halters.

"Ready sweetie?" my dad questioned peeking his head in the door.

I returned his smile as he came and pulled me into a hug. All the girls filled out of the room leaving us alone.

"We better get going too. Don't want you to miss your cue."

I heard the song Zacky and I picked out playing as we walked down the hallway. The flower girl, Zacky's niece, was the last to go down before they shut the doors.

We took our places in front of the doors as the 'here comes the bride' tune started to play. The look on Zacky's face would be priceless to see.

The doors opened and everyone was turned so they were looking at me. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

That walk to Zacky was the longest one in my life. It felt like I would never get there. But we finally reached him and my dad gave me away. Zacky took my hands and lead me back to where he was standing before.

The ceremony itself was rather boring. I said the vows that I'd written only days earlier, but when Zack began his, I felt tears start to make their way into my eyes, and Zack whipped them away as they fell.

I handed Val my bouquet and she handed me Zacky's plain silver wedding band. I smiled as Zacky slid the wedding band onto my finger now joining the gorgeous engagement ring.

Everyone awed as we shared our first kiss as husband and wife. And they blew bubbles at us as we walked out of the church and to the black limo that was going to take us to the reception hall.

----------

Just after Matt made sure everyone was sitting down and wait on us he went on stage to announce us.

"Everyone, I give you. Mr. and Mrs. Zachary James Baker!" he yelled into the mic just like he'd do at a concert.

We walked out to the sound of everyone clapping and watched as they announced out first dance together. The band, excluding Zacky of course, took their places on stage and began to play Warmness on the Soul.

After than I simply could not wait until we were on our plain to Paris.

----------

"Flight number 124 to Paris, France is now boarding," a lady announced over then intercom.

Zacky stood up and grabbed our bags. "That's us."

"I'm going to call Andrew and tell him goodnight. And make sure he's behaving for Matt and Val," I replied pulling my phone out.

He nodded and continued walking to our gate. He handed the lady our tickets and she checked them before sending us on our way.

"Hello?" Val's voice rang on the other end.

"Hey, Val. How's Andrew doing?" I asked.

"He's fine. Crashed as soon as we put him to bed. Are you on the plain yet?"

"Yeah, we're almost there. Can you tell Andrew that we love him and tell him that I'll call sometime tomorrow."

"Sure. No problem. Call us when you land ok?" she questioned.

"Will do, talking to you later."

I hit the red button and put my phone back in my pocket after turning it off.

"Everything okay there?" Zacky asked as he spotted our seats and walked to them.

The seats we're hard to find. They were the third row of first class seats. We got out stuff up into the overhead compartments and sat down in our seats. Now was the time that I was going to tell him.

"I have something to tell you, Zacky," I started taking a deep breath.

"You're pregnant," he cut in before I could say anymore.

"What? How'd you find out?" I gasped, shocked.

"You're not very good at hiding things," he answered.

"You're not mad are you?"

"Of course not, I'm going to be a father...again," he laughed.

We'd been through so much already, another obstacle like this wouldn't slow us down at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End. The very sucky ending. Sorry, I hate ending stuff, I can never make it sound good. Thank you guys so much for reading, commenting, and subscribing. It means a lot.

I'm not planning on doing a sequel for this story. But I did just start an Avenged Sevenfold contest. If you're interested in entering(please do), there is a link on my profile.

For any of you who like Bring Me The Horizon, I've just started a Tom Sykes story called Cat Got Your Tongue?

And if you're looking for another Zacky story to read, I have another one called Break Out. For those of you who already read/subscribed/commented it thanks!

One really big thank you goes out to:

danig0207, I Miss Michael, Jessi_Gaskarth, celiaeatsballz, Beautifully Tainted, kiwi_piwi, MemphisandCollege, XxX_Numb_XxX, bbyvee, rawrrrx3x3, groteskq_fatality, ProHoFoSho:Nita, Lilith_Hellfire, I'mMadeofWax, Samantha.syl, LifeLovesMusic, Inconvenience, TheBlackParader, franks_not_dead, Raging Harlot, AlyShadows, im.blueberry, jade6969, Waltz Moore, bloodravyn, Little Mizz Zuicide, IdiotDorkGeek, infamous, S a m ., Brittxhollywood, evencrayonslaughatme, Stubborn Chloe Smiles, Clarissa, Fallin_For_You, Neary.Harajuku, VengeanceXX6661X, Santillcious!, and blissfulmelancholy. Thanks for commenting. (If anyone that did comment and isn't on this list, sorry. And if you're name is spelled wrong or missing anything sorry also)

Reached my goal of 100 comments and it's all because of you guys. Comment!