I Can't Make It on My Own

Chapter 1: Meet and Greet

First days of school are always the hardest. It's worse when it's almost Christmas, around the time your parents died. Forks, Washington is where I'm currently heading to stay with my cousin, Bella Swan and her new family, The Cullens. It's the first of November, almost being a year since they died. I wonder if I'll ever get over it. My white teeth clink together from the cold that I'm not yet used to as I wait for someone to pick me up. Bella said she was too busy and couldn't do it. From what she's spoken of, her husband Edward is incredibly handsome along with the rest of his family. Their all adopted too. I tug at my black vampire hoodie that says, 'I Bite' on the back with a pair of bloody fangs I drew myself. No one would ever expect me to be related to dear Bella. She's so quiet and dresses like a normal human being. I'm the odd ball out of our entire family. Rocking out to the goth/punk clothes, giggle when I'm nervous, loud when I'm excited and my music taste is pretty strange. From Psyclon Nine to Mozart, I love it all.

I think I see his car. I have no clue what it is though, she left that part out. My breath comes out in a sharp huff when it pulls in front of me.

'Damn, what a car!'

It's a shiny blue Audi S5 AWD 2008. The black tinted window rolls down, showing the faces of two Gods, I mean, really sexy-gah! Guys. Just two...guys. The driver smiles at me, pulling down his sunglasses. His brown hair didn't even look like a normal color as it kind of shimmered in what little sunlight there was. I think my heart has stopped.

"Your Bella's cousin? Candy, right?"

I nod, my whole body shaking from the cold but also being nervous. The window rolls back up as the guy in the passenger seat opens the door, stepping out. It was like a slow motion part in a movie when it happened. I start to cough for it seems I started choking on air for how handsome this one is. The one in the car I'm guessing is Edward, starts to laugh to himself.

The curly, blonde touches my back, making it stiffen, "Are you alright?"

Aw jeez, his voice is like listening to the soft velvet flow off of a small waterfall. It's giving me a sort of buzz.

"Y-Yeah."

I grab my things quickly before he could even reach for them. The trunk opens, if you could even call that a trunk. He's still standing there, watching me with a strange trance, glazed over eyes. I notice then that his eyes are a breath taking amber.

"I'm Jasper, that's Edward in there."

He reaches out a pale hand to shake, I do the same. It was kind of funny how close our skin color was. When our flesh made contact, I felt a calming surge run through my body along with a cold feeling, like ice being placed on my skin. I shiver as he brings my hand to his lips,leaving a soft kiss on my knuckles. I start to giggle, getting nervous as he smiles with me. He then pushes the seat forward, letting me get in. The drive to their house was a little awkward since I didn't know them. Edward would smile at the most random times while Jasper kept his eyes locked on me through the mirror. I blushes a lot the way there. Edward started to drive faster, almost reaching 90. My heart speeds with the car.

"I think Bella would like me in one piece!"

Edward laughs louder, making me more nervous.

'What the hell did Bella put me with?!'

I then hear Jasper whisper harshly to him, "Slow down Edward."

The same calming feeling flows through me again. Jaspers eyes look back at me. I guess he read the gratitude in mine for he smiled. We're driving down a hidden path in the forrest. It's slightly raining out, the little sun there is peeks through the holes in the leaves on the trees. I then lean my head on my hand, gazing at the beauty. We pull up to a huge mansion with all glass windows and three garage doors.

Not being able to help it, my jaw drops, "T-This is-Damn!"

They both chuckle at me as we pull into one of the open doors, seeing 5 more expensive looking cars. We get out, Edward grabbing my things and running inside before I could speak a protest and leaving me alone with Jasper. The nerves come back but go away as quickly as they came. It started to make me wonder what was wrong with me.

He opens the door, holding out his arm as if he was a real gentleman, "Welcome to your new home Candy."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't kill me!! It's a new story XD
I've written down not even halfway of the Heath story and I'm just stuck. I don't know what to do and I have no ideas, even for the Joker one ]:

What do you think so far for this?

Car
Image

Candy
Image