I Can't Make It on My Own

Chapter 7: Dont want to talk about it

After about 3 minutes of screaming I calmed down to realize he was running. He was actually running! Laughter comes out of my mouth as we pass trees and animals in a blur.

"This is incredible." I whisper.

"This is just the beginning."

I forgot he could hear my whispers and I laugh, bringing myself closer to his face and kissing his cheek. After just a couple of seconds, we're back at the house. He sets me down holding my hand as we walk back in the house.

Carlisle walks up to us smiling, "Candy, may I have a word with you?"

I look over to Jasper who just smiles kissing my hand before flying up the stairs. Alice comes out of no where as we sit down on a white couch. She's smiling like a cheshire cat at me and I nervously smile back.

'What is she so peppy about? I'm surprised she hasn't exploded into confetti and cupcakes yet.'

Edwards laughter bursts through the hallways making me sigh.

Stay out of my brain!!

Only causes more laughter.

Carlisle smiles kindly at me, "Candy, I know that it's only December and kids are on break but-"

My eyes turn into slits, "Your not talking about school are you?"

This makes him chuckle, "Yes I actually am."

I groan as I roll my blue eyes in my head, falling backwards on the couch with my hands covering my face I mumble, "I don't even want to talk about it."

Alice peeps from her side of the couch, "Well Jasper and I are going to be "seniors" this year. The others already graduated but at least you'll have us there!"

My fingers open just so one eye can look out, "You will be?"

She nods happily taking my hand leading me towards the garage, "Come on! We've got to go shopping!"

"Sh-shopping? For what?"

She giggles as I gawk at her yellow porsche, "For school of course silly!"

We get in speeding off towards Port Angeles, "I guess that's why you guys have such nice cars."

She looks at me confused, "The need for speed?"

She giggles bubbly, going faster as I grip the seats for my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Banners anyone? Feedback too would be nice actually ]:

Image