Dreams

Nicknames

Here I am, soon to be Valedictorian of 2004's Senior class, worrying about some boy band in my dream. I haven't heard of them. Focus, I probably made them up. Ya that's it, time for choir. Just because I always get solos in choir doesn't mean I could have a career in singing. Shut up, Annabella!
"What's Up, Bella?" My best friend Sophie said coming down the hall.
We only have a couple of classes together considering she is a Sophomore.
"Just thinking" I told the complete truth.
"What about? Ooh is it boys?" She bugged me like she always does.
"Something like that. Almost late to choir." I mumbled. She surprisingly, said nothing. We walked into Choir to see a message on the board saying that the teacher was greeting new students. So,Sophie and I sit in our usual spots and I spill about my dream.
"Wow, that's weird the new students last names are Jonas. You probably heard Mr. T talking about them." Okay, this made me feel better.
"Good morning class. We have two new students. This is Kevin, a Senior, and Joe, a Sophomore." Mr. T introduced the new boys.
"One for me and one for you." Sophie whispered to me. I just smiled, Kevin is cute.
"Kevin take a seat beside Annabella and Joe by Sophie. Those two are the top singers in each of your grade level." I blushed at his complement.
The rest of class went smoothly,but I can't believe how well my voice blends with Kevin's.
" Hey, your awesome." Kevin said catching up to me in the hall.
"Thanks. You too. What is your class schedule? Maybe I can help you around." I said hoping to have an alike schedule. He agreed and it turns out we do.
"That's great. So, can I call you Bella, or do I say Annabella every time we speak? Which, I plan to do a lot."Kevin asked smiling. Man, I love his smile.
"Ya, everyone does. But, if you want to get me pissed, then call me Anna or Ann. But, you don't want to do that." I said teasingly.
He laughed and said,"Warning understood."
By now we are to our next class and the teacher tells Kevin to sit by me. Throughout the school day I found out we have a lot in common. He has a little brother Nick, which is a year older than my sister Rosalie. But, Rosalie went to Kindergarten early, so they're both in seventh grade. I could see us all hanging out, Kevin, me, Rosalie, Nickolas, Joseph,and Sophie. I am going to stick with all of our nicknames, that should make it easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
Promise it will get exciting.