Secret life of an american male teenager?

Chapter 3

A week after practice, Oliver and Chelsea became boyfriend and girlfriend.

The bell rang for lunch, so Chelsea stood at the end of the hall and waited on Oliver. Oliver walked up, grabbed her hand tight in his, and headed towards the cafeteria. All of a sudden, they saw a big circle around the bathroom door.
"Who's in there fighting?" Oliver asked.
"Nick and some other dude." said a student.
"Carson don't you go in there." said Chelsea
"Chelsea, I have to, Nick is my best friend and I have to back him up."
"Fine..."
Oliver pushed his way through to the bathroom door and swung it open. He saw Nick, and another student. The student was Brad. Nick was laying against the wall kicking at Brad. Brad had a knife in hand, and was drew back ready to stab Nick. Oliver ran as fast he can and pulled Brads arm back and took the knife away from him and threw it on the floor.
"BRAD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" exclaimed Oliver.
"Your little friend here was talking to my bitch, and I'm not allowing that." said Brad
"All we were doing was talking about her coming to practice to watch us and see how good we really were," said Nick.
"Nick, your one lucky little bastard. Your lucky your little gardian angel is here to save you."
Brad grabbed his knife, thought about turning around to get them both, but decided against it. Oliver grabbed Nick's hand and helped him off of the ground.
"You okay dude?"
"Yeah I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm just glad you came in here and did what you did."
"Alrighty, lets go get lunch and forget about it."

"Nick!!! Are you okay?" asked Kayla, Brad's girlfriend.
"Yeah I'm fine."
"Oh my God!! What's that on the side of your face!?"
She rubbed her hand against a red spot that Oliver hadn't noticed before. It was a cut on his face. Kayla ran out of the cafeteria to find Brad.

Kayla finally found Brad. The first thing she did was slap him as hard as she could and started crying.
"How could you do that? Why did you cut my best friend's face? Why?"
"Bitch you don't slap me. And..."
He was inturpted by another slap.
"YOU BITCH!" Brad shouted.
He grabbed her by the arm tightly and hit her. Oliver and Nick heard screaming in the atrium. The ran to see what was going on. The two friends found Kayla laying beside the drink machine curled up and crying.

"Kayla, what did he do?" asked Nick.
"He..he started beating me."
"Hang on I'm going to get Chelsea to come with me to get the principal." Oliver said.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do belive i have this one more readable. Enjoy =]