‹ Prequel: Your Tears Don't Fall
Status: uhm, just when I'm inspired to write...

18 Days

Color Crayons Mom!

“Mom.” I felt Christian tug at my sleeve hardly. I smiled and bent down to his level as a natural reaction.

“Yeah babe?” I asked looking into those same eyes.

“We watch movies?” He asked softly looking up at me. Feeling a smile grow on my face, definitely showing my dimples.

“Well we have to go get ice cream and pop corn!” I said as we were just having our regular Wednesday to ourselves. I smiled as I watched my son scream in happiness as I mentioned ice cream and pop corn.

“Mommy!! Double chocolate chip!!” Christian smiled as he pulled out the minuscule Ben and Jerry ice cream. I smiled as we put it into the basket. I looked into the basket. There were movies, sweets, ice cream, pretzels, every movie snack available was in there and more random things. I laughed as the cashier checked us out.

“That will be a seventy eight dollars and forty two cents.” The cashier smiled. I handed him a hundred out of my wallet breaking it. I looked down to see Christian was looking at all the colorful items with his eyes wide and happy.

“Alright anything else we need?” I asked him as I pushed the basket.

“Uhm…” I heard Christian say as he began thinking hard. I looked down at him and saw that familiar thinking face. I laughed a bit and his eyes meet mine with a smile.

“Oh! Color crayons!!” HE exclaimed and was soon just picked up into the air.

“Put him down.” I almost shouted at the man.

“Ah that really a way to talk to me babe?” My head snapped up to see those same icy blue eyes. My heart froze instantly as I looked from his eyes to his face.

“Mom!! Color Crayons!!” Christian said from his arms. I couldn’t process his command as I felt my heart tug lightly as I looked into those eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright sorry for the shortness!!!
But this story's getting a little tough to write!!!
So sorry if they don't come to fast. I'm trying to keep
posting one each week and comment encourage me to write too!!

So can we get five comments before i update again?
can we? Please?

But don't you just love this cliffy. ;]