‹ Prequel: Your Tears Don't Fall
Status: uhm, just when I'm inspired to write...

18 Days

Just Listen

“Who’s Brandon?” I asked as I saw Screamer in the living room taking the movie out.

“A man.” She said softly her hands sliding along the edge of the orange dvd case snapping it shut.

“Who was or is he?” I asked watching her carefully as she put the dvd into one of the many drawers of their entertainment center.

“Can we just leave it at that?” Screamer asked as she shut the drawer standing up slowly..

“No!” I rolled my eyes at her plea.

“Your not going to leave me alone are you.” Screamer stated more than asked.

“No.” I smiled watching her as she sat on the large black suede couch.

“Just listen, don’t think, don’t judge, just listen alright.” Screamer said as I sat down.

“Alright.” I said as she turned her body facing mine. I watched her as she took a deep breathe.

“When I left on the plane that day, with my broken heart and false pride. I went to meet my mother in Pennsylvania. I lived with her and I meet Brandon in the town we lived in where ever the hell that is. I meet him and he helped me put my broken heart back together. Then I fell for him. We went out and about four months into a relationship I found out I was pregnant with CJ. He was really supportive and we didn’t break up even after I had him. He helped me take care of CJ. He’s sweet, caring, loving, amazing, even and his blue eyes I could stare into for hours.” Screamer sighed softly.

“But.” I said waving my hands wanting to hear why she left him.

“What do you mean but?” Screamer asked confused her green eyes not meeting my brown orbs.

“Why is he defected?” I asked knowing there was something wrong that she needed to get off of her chest.

“He does stupid things. He likes to party and do drugs, too much for me. When he gets off a high he isn’t the nicest person for awhile and one day he let CJ get a hold of a bottle of beer. I ended it then and there. I can’t have my kid around that. I don’t know what I was thinking.” Screamer said. “He’d drag me to parties with him leaving CJ with his parents. I could only think of how CJ was and then he’d just go into a drunken rage because, I was being a party downer.” Screamer said softly her voice trailing off like her eyes were slipping into a memory as she looked into my brown ones.

“I’m sorry.” I said hugging her.

“It’s not your fault I fall for things are impossible.” Screamer said softly coming quickly back into reality with tears into her eyes as she hugged me.

“Jimmy wasn’t impossible, just hard.” I whispered.

“No, but he hurt awful.” Screamer whispered her voice crackling softly, showing how much her departure actually hurt her.

“Love hurts.” I said softly rubbing her back comfortingly.

“Not like that.” She whispered.

“Like what?” I whispered.

“It hurt so bad I couldn’t breathe, I wanted to puke from all of the pain in my chest.” She whispered burying her head into my neck clutching me tighter than before.

“You’ll never know the good if you don’t know the bad.” I said softly.

“I don’t want to go through the pain of losing him again Syn. I couldn’t bare it the first time. A second would kill me.” She whispered as I felt the cool tears hit my shoulders as she began to cry silently in the comforting embrace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for taking so long!!
comment please.
I know I've been taking so long and I'm truly sorry for that.
But, I've got some new idea's flowing and stuff.
But I promise there will be another update this week!
Alright. :]