‹ Prequel: I´m trying

How much you mean

Blushed?

I was walking down the hall. Now my life was this, hospital, conferences, interview, I had left the other band I management, for taking care of the guy, they were my number one, no doubt. But it was so exhausting.
She was standing in the counter filling some forms, It was very late and she looked tired. She was wearing a red dress with her robe. Her hair was let down.
“Dr grumpy. How are you?” I said in very mocking tone. She just closed her ayes.
“Very grumpy” She said still filling the papers.
“I see”.
I watched what she was filling. Suddenly she stopped. She fix her glasses and looked at me annoyed.
“Don’t you have anything else to do?”
“I want to asked you about my guy.”
“He’s breathing on his own” She was back to his papers.
“I know that. So when is he going to wake up”
She sighed and rolled her eyes.
“For the thousand time I don’t know.”
“But when a moth a year??”
“I don’t know!” She sign. “If you excuse I had a lot of thing to do”
“Maybe we can put some music for him”
She was already leaving.
“What?” She stopped at my comment. “He’s in a coma!” She raised her voice.
“He can’t listening to music”
“That you don’t know!”
“This is no a disco is a hospital patients want a quiet space”
“Too quite, like dead quiet!”
“Clearly your business is music, because you don’t know anything of medicine” She started to walk down the empty hall and I follow her.
“Really? But you don’t know how to deal with people”
“Retarded”
“You think yourself a princess here isn’t it?”
“If you’re going to insult me again…………..!”
“You just call me retarded!!!”
“I’m not a bitch!!” Now we were both screaming.
“Really?!”
She stood in her ground and faced me.
“I have real thing to do, like taking care of patients”
She took off her glasses and started to clean it in her robe. Her eyes were so…..black. I shocked my head.
“The only thing that I’m suggesting is taking alternatives ways. But your brain is too square for that” She looked offended by this comment.
“I have study in college” She said proud. “Where did you study, in a bus?”
“Maybe, but I have more common sense to now how to treat and deal with people”
“I have been in this hospital working my ass of, so guys like you can’t come and tell me what to do”
“Do I smell hate to my kind, what do they did to you” I started to walk around her.
“Sooo. Maybe He was married. Or He said he love you and then he left you. Or he didn’t said it.”
Now she was furious. “You have no right to talk of me private life!!!!”
“I’m right. Am I?” I raise my eyebrow
“God, you’re so.. Ahh…” she screamed. “You think yourself clever! You think that because you’ve been around and travelled some places, Now you’re the expert in life. You’re always alone. Where is your family, that you had adopted those guys?”
I just looked down. I couldn’t helped. How did she…?
“What?! Did I put the finger in the wound”
“Shut up” Now I was walking . She followed me.
“Oh c’mon” She was putting me on the edge. A nurse came and see us, she walked quickly when she saw us fighting.
“Is like looking yourself in a mirror. You’re nothing but a…”
I took her by the arm and push her inside a store room and slam the door behind me.
“What are you doing?!”
“Shut up!” I took off her glasses and did something I didn’t think I’ll do; I kiss her, pushing her against the wall.
Immediately she push me against the other wall. She was breathing fast. Without notice she was kissing me now with the same passion I have initiating. With out breaking contact I push her against the other wall. I grabbed her by the waist. She put her arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.
When we separate for air. She was looking at me and my hands still on her waist .
“Idiot”
“Heartless”.
We started to kiss again, desperately, I though she will rip my lips. She opened her mouth and let me entrance. Our tongues danced together fighting for control.
I started to go down to her neck and she moan. It was such a beautiful sound.
I press my body against hers even harder. I could feel the heat running through my body when…
BipBip.
It was her bipper.
We broke apart and she looked at her bipper.
“I had to go” She said without looking at me and left the room.
“Yeah.” I stood there for a second.
Quickly I went out.
“So that’s it?” I asked, following her down the hall.
“Yeah” She didn’t turned to look at me.
She was walking fast and took the elevator, and follow her and enter in the elevator too, it was empty.
“Did you just use me?” I asked.
“I’m not the one that started the kiss” She still didn’t look at me.
“You didn’t reject it either!” I was begging to despair.
“Oh shut up, I have things to do” She gave her look. That look that says: Get over it.
“You’re a heartless bitch” I was mad. I don’t know why I was so mad.
She give dreadfully glare and went out the elevator.
I went to Frank’s room and spent there the next two hours. After a while I needed coffee, so I went to the cafeteria.
I decide to take a short trip to the emergency stairs. Then I heard a person crying. I went down and saw a woman in surgery dress crying sitting on the floor, his head hide between her legs.
“Hey are you okay down there?”
She looked up.
It was her.
“Now what?” She cleaned the tears away.
I went to down where she was and sat next to her.
“Are you okay?”
“Are you going to tortured me more?”
“No. What happened?”
She started to cry again.
“You wouldn’t understand” She shook her head, her chest was accelerated
“C’mon” I lift her chin with my hand and frced me to look at me, I couldn’t believe that I was doing that, being gentle with her. She wasn’t wearing any glasses, so I noticed her dark eyes again. Such a beautiful eyes. Focus
She looked at me in a non believed way.
“He was so fragile”
“Who?” I didn’t understand.
“He was only 5. Five years old. I….” she couldn’t speak. I rubbed her back.
“I couldn’t save him”
She started to cry again.
“I’m sure you did the best you could.”
“I’m only a heartless bicht” She smile between the tears.
“I’m sorry” suddenly I felt so ashamed.
“No. You’re right”
“No I don’t”
“All my life I’ve been number one, in my class, in the job, but I don’t know how to deal with people. Is so hard”
“You’re a great doctor, you should be proud”
“I’m not good enough”
“Yes you are; you’re intelligent, young, beautiful, did I say young?” I tried to make her laugh.
“Repeat that”
“You’re young”
“Not the other, you said I was beautiful” She was smiling.
“Uhm, well, some patients think that” I felt a blush in my face. “I had heard them”
“Oh” I felt a tone of disappointment in her voice.
“I think that too”
She smiled a little and cleaned the tears.
“Well, Mr. Schechter; maybe you’re not such a dumbass as I think”
“Maybe you’re not so cold. And call me Brian”
She put her glasses back and stood up. I stood too.
“I have to make my rounds”
“It’s late; I thought your ship was over”
“It’s over, but I guess that…”
“You don’t have nothing better to do.” I completed her sentence.
“Yeah” She smiled.
“Well, maybe We could have a coffee.”
“Uhm….”She was thinking.
“Okay”
“Really?” I felt back in highschool.
“Sure”
“Let me go to change”
“I’ll wait you in the waiting room, because that what is made of, right? For waiting” I was talking like a teenager.
“Okay” She looked at me with bright eyes.
When she left I touched my face. It was red. When was the last time that I blushed?.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry!! this took so long! I´ve been away, then i moved houses!! bur pelase comment and keep on reading!