‹ Prequel: I´m trying

How much you mean

Don´t let him die

We had arrived at the hospital and ran to the receptionist's desk.
“Frank Iero?” Brian asked.
The nurse looked at Brian, as she heard the name her face changed.
“One moment please,” She stood up and whispered to a doctor. The doctor looked at us and approached.
“Are you relatives?” Brian was going to say 'no,' but Alicia spoke before he did it.
“Yes we are! We are his family!”
“I’m Dr Emma Powers.” Said the woman in the white robe. “I’m attending Mr. Iero.” She looked at her file.

“He came a couple of hours ago, he is in the ER now.”
“But... Is he going to be alright?” Mikey asked her.
“We are waiting for him to stabilize, so we can begin surgery.”
“Oh my god!” Alicia started to cry on Mikey’s shoulder.
“What kind of surgery?” Mikey asked, panicking.
“Can we see him?” Jamie asked. He was crying too
“I don’t recommend that right now. Please wait, I’ll let you know...” Dr. Powers give us a sympathetic look and left us.
I sighed in despair.

Jamie sat on a chair and hide his head in his hands.
I was too shocked to cry, I just couldn’t, all I could think was 'he can’t die, He just can’t' I suddenly felt a hand holding mine, it was Lind-Z.
I looked at her, thinking about the baby. The baby was the motor for everything, but I was still worried about it. I couldn't help but notice her belly hadn’t grown very much. We sat on the sofa, waiting.
If something happened to Frank, I would never forgive my self, never.

I was staring to drive myself crazy. An hour had past and no one had given us anymore information about Frank's state.
I scratched my hair desperately.
“We have to wait.” Ray told me.
“Have you called his parents?” Bob asked Brian.
“Yes, I talked to them like 20 minutes ago," He looked at the clock on the wall. “they're in NJ, they told me they'll be here in a hour or so.”
“Why won't anyone tell us what’s going on?" Jamie asked, holding in tears.
“He’s going to be fine.” Bob said, more to him that to us.

'Please god don’t let him die'

“Bring the resuscitator!!!”
A couple of nurses ran down the hall with a large machine.
They entered the emergency room.
We all stood up. 'No'

I ran to where they had gone and entered.
“Mr. please return to the waiting room!” The nurses didn’t let me in.
“SHIT!” I screamed as I felt to the floor.
Mikey ran over to me and held me where I was.
“It’s my fault Mikes!” I muttered in his chest.
“Shhhhh,” After a couple of minutes I calmed down a little and we returned to the sofa. Lind-Z looked at me, scared.
“He’s on his way to surgery now.” It was Dr Powers
“What is exactly wrong with him?” Brian looked at the beautiful doctor with pleading eyes.
“I think I should talk with his parents, I understand that they are on their way.”
“But,” I started .
“Please.” She smiled at me and left.
We all sighed and waited for Frank’s parents to arrive. It was going to be a long wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
O-mg, will Frank be okay????
Commmets?