The best love she ever had

Darlene had known the Green Day boys for almost half a decade, but she never thought there relationship could be this confusing and heartbreaking. After many near-death's, fights, lovers, and pain Darlene finally does what's best for everyone. But she will never forget the best love she ever had.
  1. The Beginning
    Darlene expects a warming phone conversation with mike, but instead she get's a chilling surprise from billie.
  2. Confused lover.
    after trying as hard as she could to find help for billie joe, darlene is stuck confused and worried.
  3. The truth hurts.
    A terrifying phone call from tre' reveals billie's fate.
  4. New York is Synonymous with Tragedy.
    Darlene travels to New York to see hurting Billie joe face to face.
  5. Initials.
    Billie's love for Darlene unfolds as she discovers the depth of his pain-in his skin.
  6. Never give up hope.
    After Darlene uses the last of her hope to wake billie, everyone gets a great surprise from billie himself.
  7. A New life.
    Billie returns home, to a new love and new found hope.
  8. The trivials of Tre.
    only a few days after tre's birthday, darlene faces tre's near death experience
  9. When one door closes, another opens- Mike's.
    As darlene and billie joe grow distant, darlene seeks a new companion in billie's best friend.
  10. The Letter
    billie learns to say he's sorry, too bad darlene found out a little too late.
  11. Kisses and Overdoses.
    Billie sits in the hospital while darlene is being stolen away from him.
  12. The song.
    Mike has come to Darlene's rescue- but does she want him too?
  13. Touring solve's everything.
    Darlene pays the boys a visit on the road, and gets more than she expected.
  14. You jump, I jump.
    Dealing with your lover in trouble proves to be just as hard as dealing with yourself.
  15. Other side of the spectrum.
    Darlene finds herself in a familiar situation- and she doesnt like it.
  16. You lied.
    Darlene gets an email that gives more insight into the brain of Mike.
  17. Love Always, Mike.
    Mike shows his true feelings for Darlene.
  18. My doomed fate.
    Billie joe and Darlene spend a night out together, mending their relationship.
  19. And everything fell apart.
    darlene and billie joe swirl into a dangerous spiral.
  20. True Love.
    darlene and billie finiosh there time in rehab, only to re-join stronger than ever before.
  21. The end of an Era.
    Darlene finds out the shocking truth of mike and kirstin's relationship- and does something mike never thought would happen.
  22. The Cold Shoulder.
    Darlene is still hostile about the mike situation-- and she accidentally takes it out on Billie.
  23. Rudy, you can't fail.
    a trip to mike's cafe creates another fiasco in the bj-darlene relationship, while tre gets closer to darlene.