Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Image

(A newer banner!)

It all just started on a crush that later became love. They may have their ups and downs, but one thing's for sure: They have one heck of a roller coaster ride relationship!

Recent Plot: A new kid transfers to their school, a "spoiled rich kid" as Frank describes, but is that kid really one? And will he be one of the new plot twisters in the story? *Gee's grades plot is still going, just added this one to add more suspense*

Story Dictionary/Meaning:
* School- For school.
* Rock- For My Chemical Romance.
* Roses- For romance.
  1. The First Day
    As usual...This is where it all started... (REAL Typical!)
  2. The Best Day Of His Life
    It's about to begin... Frank's so-called, "The Best Day Of His Life" ever!
  3. Frank The Senior
    Maybe this chapter will answer all of your questions!
  4. Introduction
    In the first day of school, there are introductions, right?
  5. Lunch Break With Friends
    As I said, I'm gonna do the whole day, including lunch!
  6. In The Principal's Office
    Let's see Gerard's P.O.V. for the first time!
  7. Keep It Secret
    Writer's block... Damn.
  8. Frankie Loves Gerard
    Is it really... TRUE?
  9. The End Of The First Day With Mikey
    In this chapter, we hear Mikey's thoughts in action! Yeah!
  10. The Way Family's Perfect Plan
    This chapter is with the Way Family that includes Gerard, Mikey and Gerard and Mikey's Mom!
  11. Eternal Bliss
    A surprise in every corner! Gerard and Mikey in the school bus!
  12. People's Laughter
    This is in the bus, a little chat with the three dream guys...
  13. As Class President
    Class elections! Who's the class president? Vice President? Secretary and etc.? Find out in this chapter!
  14. Gerard Arthur Way
    Mikey's big brother, Bob and Ray's best friend, Class 2-B'S Vice President and Frank's Love...
  15. A Sudden Realization
    In this chapter, we'll be having both Gerard and Frank's Point of Views! Also, a competition is gonna take place once again! Will Frankie be able to get over the trauma?
  16. Gerard Loves Frankie
    The total opposite of Chapter 8!
  17. Dreams or Destiny
    Gerard and Frank are together at last. But Gerard promised something to his beloved Mother. And it's something that could break our favorite lovers apart!
  18. I Can Wait Forever
    It's not Simple Plan, but dedicated to Simple Plan. And it also talks about the guys in Ray's house!
  19. No Lovey Dovey
    The end of another day with Mikey (again)!
  20. Random Things
    Two things will happen in this chapter, a comeback and a new character will be premiered in this chapter!
  21. Jealous Much?!
    In this chapter were gonna know why Bert calls him such names and another character is added! But don't worry, SHE's temporary!
  22. Best School Year Ever
    Class 2-B is a new class, but will they be cooperative enough for Frank to lead them in their new Oral Revolution piece? What about Lyn-Z? Somehow, this chapter is kinda related to Chapter 2!
  23. After Lunch Break
    Frank and Gerard ate their lunch, and after that, they saw "him" and "her" again and Frank asks Gerard something very unexpected.
  24. Forbidden Act
    A rare story update! When Frank asks Gerard out, Mikey heard this. Will he tell Mrs.Way about this?
  25. Dad?!
    This chapter contains Frank and Mikey's P.O.V.'s. At last Mikey doesn't always end the days... Ehem... The three guys got home and there came a surprise: Gerard and Mikey's Dad!
  26. What's This?
    I heard this song and the cover by FOB, that's why I made this the title for this chapter. On the other hand, Gee & Mikey's Mom had come to the house, what will happen now?
  27. In No Time
    I dont' know what title should I really give here, anyway, Lyn-Z came, they made a plan, the works.
  28. Pretty Odd
    Waking up, in the bus, and a hidden talent... UNLEASHED! (P!ATD's lyrics are also featured....?)
  29. Lovesick
    Uh-oh! Someone's got this sickness! Who could it be? And how could it be cured?
  30. First Place
    No, it's not the contest yet, but it's Friday already, you all know what that means right?
  31. Please Don't Die On Me
    A chapter updated at last! A chapter with the greatest twist! (Maybe...)
  32. Friday The 13th
    Got some clues about this date? You guessed it! And also, guess who's point of view is in this chapter!
  33. Can He Make It?
    This chapter is a speciat chapter, because there is no P.O.V.'s!
  34. Moved On
    I'm back with this chapter! Enjoy!
  35. 5 Minutes
    Just a short and miraculous chapter.
  36. We Won, Oh We Won
    It us all just a [secret]...
  37. You're A Bit, No, You're Very Different Today
    All is getting back to normal with this chapter!
  38. He's Changed
    Is it me or is my chapters getting shorter and shorter?
  39. Old Times
    It's been a very long time!
  40. Love Is So A Cliche
    And I thought Gerard would never forgive him... GUESS AGAIN!
  41. Plan For The Big Date
    Well, the title says it!
  42. Our Very First Kiss
    This is it! The date! The date! The date! Yehey!
  43. The Next Day
    Uh-oh... No P.O.V.'s!
  44. It's Different. So Different.
    Bert and Gee's chapter! XD
  45. The Worst Sight Of All
    Frank thinks about what's happening to him at the moment.
  46. It's... Gerard.
    Ray's P.O.V. at last, but it's not good.
  47. I Will Never Love Again
    Bert's P.O.V.
  48. Another Rumor
    Can Frank move on with his life without his beloved Gerard? Find out in this chapter!
  49. Thoughts About Gerard
    Here is a chapter where everyone's thoughts are focused on Gerard and what he has done the whole day. And yes, it includes everyone's P.O.V.'s except for Gee of course! XD
  50. Thinking Things
    Gerard's mind, heart and conscience are taking over him.
  51. The Same Expression
    Everybody's wishes come true in this chapter. Find out why.
  52. Life Is Full Surprises
    Yeah, it sure does. LOL
  53. I Will Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise
    One of the greatest chapters I've ever made again... so far.
  54. Some Of Them
    A chapter after kicking Bert's butt and a sneak peek of the next problem, I mean obstacle.
  55. You Have Seen Enough Of It!
    Everybody gets the high while only one gets the low...
  56. There Is Always A Second-
  57. Never, Ever
  58. Another Problem Solved? Of Course Not!
    I'm back! Now that Mrs. Way knows Gerard's failing grades... what's her reaction? What will Gee do about her reaction? And so on...
  59. What Happens Next?
  60. Like Nothing Has Happened
    Gee and Frankie are sitting next to each other in the bus as always BUT... will something happen?
  61. Maybe Stars Will Shoot From Above
    Continuation of the previous chapter :)
  62. The Only Hope For Me Is You
    Yup, this chapter is about HOPE. And they bump in to someone we all know and love (lolz)
  63. Destiny? No, That Can't Be
  64. Why Is He Down In The Dumps?
    Back with P.O.V.'s! Yay! I missed making these!
  65. Me and Whaaat?!
    Continuation of the previous chapter again :)
  66. A Spoiled Rich Kid
    New plot to the story :D
  67. So... I Have One Thing To Say...
    The rich kid introduces himself. Gerard didn't like the introduction so much.
  68. This Must Be My Lucky Day
    *sarcasm*
  69. My Chemical Romance
    is composed of Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Ray and Bob ;)