Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Gerard Arthur Way

Frank's P.O.V.

I thought over of being a class president.

I don't want to recall the memories.

It hurts.

But there's one time that I forgot everything...

***

"Come on! Move! We don't have all day long!"

"Let's just practice tomorrow, okay?"

"What the hell are you saying?! The competition's tomorrow and you guys haven't even done a single step!"

"I don't care what will happen tomorrow. What's with this stupid oral competition anyway?"

"Damn it! Come on! Just for today, as your class president! Please! I don't wanna Ms. Swan to be mad!"

"Oh, a teacher's pet."

"I'm not a teacher's pet! I'm just trying my best to make this section the best!"

"Well, forget it."

I fell on my knees as my classmates said those horrible words. This is the worst day ever.

"What's happening? Any changes?" Ms. Swan said as she opened the door.

"None... Ma'am."

"What?!"

"They are... useless."

"Class! What do you have to say for yourselves? Frank here has tried so hard to make you the best but all you give him is a heavy burden! Stand straight! Now! You can go home if you want Frank."

"Thank you ma'am..."

I walked out of the room and ran to the exit with tears flowing from my face. But I stopped when I saw a guy in front of me.

I blushed because it was embarrassing to see a guy crying.

"Whoa. What happened dude? Are you okay?"

Huh? He's not gonna mock or bully me? 'Cause he looks like the type to kill someone. Guess I was wrong.

"No." I sniffled.

"Hey. Are you from class 1-A?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Are you the class president, Frank Iero?"

"How did you know that?"

"Mikey told me."

"Mikey? Are you his big brother?"

"Care to see the difference?"

Oh my god. So this is the guy that Mikey has been talking about (Mikey's my best friend). He's so hot. Just like he described. Mikey explained every detail of his big brother and every detail is correct. His eyes are hazel, his height is about 5'5, his hair color is dark brown and always wears a black jacket that has no words on it.

"If I remember, your name is Gee?"

"Gee? No, my friend. It's Gerard Way. That's just my nickname. You just got half of my name correct."

I giggled a bit. He's funny.


***

"Frankie?"

Huh? Did I just daydreamed?!

"Yes?"

"Why are you staring in to space?"

"Nothing."

"Are you still mad?"

"I told you. I'm not mad. I'm okay with it."

"Really?"

"How many time do I have to tell you? I'm not mad at you, not one bit."

"Awww... Thanks!"

"RING! RING! RING!"

"Oh, it's lunch break!" Gerard said childishly.

"Let's go."

"Yeah!"

"Treasurer! Auditor! Let's get outta here!"

"Yeah, yeah." Bob and Ray said.

As we walked down the hall way, Mikey showed up. He talked to us about his morning and other stuff. Which just goes to show, time really flies.

***

"What are you laughing at?" Gerard asked.

"Nothing."

"That's always the answer I've been hearing when I ask them what's funny! Truly, people here are so cruel!"

I laughed once again. This time, it's louder.

"What now?"

"Okay, let me be the first person to tell you. It's because you're so damn funny!"

"Funny? I'm funny? Is that a compliment or not?"

"Of course, it's a compliment!"

"Well, for your size, it doesn't really look that you're a sophomore. You look like more like a 6th grader."

"Now is that a compliment?"

Gerard laughed. This is the first time I've ever heard him laugh.

And surprisingly, my tears already stopped flowing.

"Oh, you're not crying anymore. Looks like Gerardman has saved the day once again!"

"Gerardman?"

I laughed a little when I said that.

"I'm bored. Let's go."

"Where?"

"To the school bus."

"Uh... Sure."

We walked outside school when we saw Mikey standing outside, waiting for his big brother. But he didn't expect me to be with him as well.

"Frank?!" Mikey said in surprise.

"Hey, dude." I said.

"So, are you in love?" Mikey whispered.

"With who in the hell are you talking about?"

"Gerard, dumba**!"

"Gerard?!"

"Yeah?"

Oh s***! He heard his name from me!

"What class are you from?" I asked.

Phew! I thought I was gonna be a goner!

"Class 1-C. Why?"

"That's the winning class! Please! Let me join your class!"

"Winning class? Yeah, we win a lot. But the people there are plastic."

"What?"

I got shocked a little when I heard that.

"People there make you out of place. They are like tamers if you ask me. They make your life a living hell."

"Are you kidding?"

"Nope. I speak nothing but the truth."

Class 1-C... The class that I've been always dreaming of, is just a bunch of s***** people like in my class (As Gerard described...).

"I guess your class is as bad as mine."

"No way, man. I'll have to say your class is better."

What? Did he just say that my class is better than his?

"What the hell are you saying?! Class 1-A is the class that is the class that can make your nightmares come true! Instead of your dreams!"

"Just the way I like it."

What...the...hell?!

"Ehem!" Mikey said.

"The bus is waiting. We don't wanna walk all over again." He added.

After that, we walked towards the bus and did what we always do in a school bus. Sit and talk.

"Frank, you can sit beside me. Mikey, you sit behind us."

"What?! That's not cool!" Mikey whined.

"Uh, no thanks. I'll just sit behind you."

"Come on, just for today. I just got so many things to tell you."


***

"Yo, what's in your mind?"

Huh? Damn! I spaced out again! For the second time!

"None of your business."

I need a word to answer to them aside from "nothing".

"Aieee... Are you thinking about...Gerard?" Mikey whispered.

"Hell, no!"

Hell, yeah!

***

From our chat, I think I'm developing feelings for this guy I just met.

Gerard Way...

For now, there are two truths

School sucks...

My classmates suck...

They don't listen to me...

We always get scolded and yelled by teacher because of them!

But as for this moment...

I don't mind it at all...

'Cause the person I long the most...

Is sitting beside me in the passenger seat in the school bus!


***

"Hey Frankie, you done eating?" Gerard asked.

At last, I'm not spaced out, Still thinking. And done eating my food. Another miracle.

"Yeah, let's go back."

"Well, we gotta go now. See ya Mikey!"

Gerard Arthur Way...

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa... Longest chapter? Coolest chapter I've made so far... Gerard Arthur Way... I love you so much too! And yeah! I've done the lines in the summary in this chapter! Looks like my writer's block is gone! Yehey! (For now...). I would have never got this far without the music of My Chemical Romance, Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco and currently listening to Paramore! And I'm crying because of this chapter. Well, actually not crying. But crying on the inside...

And one more thing... Holy s***! I updated two chapters in a day!