Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

I Can Wait Forever

Frank's P.O.V.

A love that can wait until the end...

Those are the words that can describe our love.

The love of Frank Anthony Thomas Iero (Yours truly) and Gerard Arthur Way (The best man ever!).

"Okay, I'm gonna apologize in advance for my house looking like garbage. I haven't cleaned it earlier." Ray said before he was going to open the door to his place.

"It's fine." We all said.

Ray opened the door, we stepped in and he was right. His house looked like garbage.

"Holy s***! I never thought it would be this dirty!" Bob exclaimed.

"I told you so. Just, don't touch anything. I'm gonna get us some snacks. You guys can sit on the couch. Don't worry, the couch is always clean." Ray said as he went to his kitchen.

Once again, what he told us was correct. Of all the furniture I can see in this very house, their couch is truly the cleanest of them all.

"Well, wanna sit on it?" Mikey asked.

"The last one to sit on it gets to sit on the floor!" Gerard shouted as he ran to the couch.

"No way!" The three of us exclaimed.

We all went to the couch and luckily, I'm one of those persons that got to sit on the couch.

Mikey also got to sit on the soft and big chair I would call the couch.

Bob lost and he sat on the floor. Poor Bob.

"What the hell?!" Ray shouted in shock.

"What? Were just sitting on the couch." Gerard said childishly.

"And Bob's sitting on the floor because he lost!" Mikey added.

"Lost?"

"The last one to sit in this couch will sit on the floor." I said with a smile.

"I see. Want some nacho chips?" Ray asked as he shows a plate of nachos.

"Hell, yeah!" We all yelled as we grabbed the plate and ate the nachos like stray dogs. Were all just so hungry.

The last piece of the nacho chips was gone. I was about to get it when Gerard got it first. I pouted and Gerard just smiled at me.

"Want it?" He asked.

"Uh... You can have it."

"How about we just share it?"

"Yeah... That would be... Nice."

"No."

"What?"

"That would be... The best."

"I think so."

He then break the chip into two pieces and gave the other piece to me.

"To think that the love was gone." Mikey said.

"No, this isn't love Mikey. It's called 'sharing'." Gerard said.

"Hahaha! Very funny, Gerard!" Mikey said as he sat comfortably on the couch.

"What's all the racket?" Bob asked as he got another bag of chips he stole from Ray's shelf.

"Look!" Mikey said as he pointed the two of us.

"Uh... What's the problem? It's just Gee and Frank and two chips... Whoa."

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Never mind."

"They're all big fat liars, Frankie. Be careful." Gerard whispered.

"Okay?"

"All guys from the living room, please go to the Toro's attic immediately!" Ray shouted.

As he said, we all went to Ray's attic, which was supposed to be clean, but the room was full of papers and some other school supplies.

"Can we please now plan the Oral Rev.?" Ray whined.

"Of course!" Gerard agreed.

"Well, let's get moving. It's 4 P.M. already!"

"Oh man, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory will start in 5!" Mikey whined.

"Mikey, this house has a T.V. so you can watch your favorite movie at 5, right?" Gerard asked as he looked at Ray.

"Uh, yeah. Sure. No problem, man." Ray said.

"Yehey! Now we can plan this Oral Rev. and I can watch my movie at the same time!"

"Okay... Can we start now?" I asked.

"I would love to." Gerard said with a romantic smile on me.

"Aieee!" They all shouted.

"Shut up!" We both shouted back at them.

I know it'll take 8 months to wait for Gerard to be with me, to hug me so tight, to kiss me passionately and to make love with me full time, but I can wait. I can even wait forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yahoo! Another chapter updated! Happy Valentine's Day by the way! (In our country, it's really the day!)

This chapter is not Simple Plan, and it will never be one. And to show my love for my favorite movie, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I dedicate this chapter to the movie.

And now, the planning of the Senior's Oral Revolution in Class 3-B in our School Of Rock and Roses is about to begin!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Is 8 months really the total number of months that people in America go to school? The reason why I asked this is because, I'm not living in America at all.