Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Best School Year Ever

Gerard's P.O.V.

Frank's acting weird since Bert and Lyn-Z came along, good thing he admits that he's jealous about it. To tell the truth, I'm happy that he got jealous. It would be bad if the love of your life ignores you while you are talking to someone he doesn't know, right?

As we still talk in our seats, Mr. Carlson has opened the door and we greeted.

"Good morning too, class. Okay, before we start the day, may I ask the officers if they're done with the plan for the Oral Revolution?"

We all looked at each other, Linda didn't go with us yesterday because she had a meeting about something we all don't know.

"Well?"

Uh-oh! If we don't answer, we'll all get embarrassed!

"Yes, sir."

Huh? Frankie?

"Very good. Now can you all practice this?"

They nodded.

Oh, how I wish that they'll be cooperative. If they didn't cooperate, Frank may go in to a mental hospital or something.

But there's one thing that's different now. It seems that Frank is confident and determined about this. Just look at his smile. It's not a scared smile nor a sarcastic smile, but a smile that says, "I can do it!"

"Okay, I'll just be going to get some papers in the office, you people should practice while I'm gone."

"Yes, sir." We all said.

"Fine then. I'll leave all up to you officers." Mr. Carlson said as he closed the door.

Everyone became silent.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's practice!" Mark Johnson exclaimed.

"Yeah!" The people shouted.

"Shhh! Be quiet! Or else we'll be heard by the other classes." Frank reminded them.

Frank maybe already forgot what happened when we were sophomores. I smiled at him and I am so happy that he has moved on over the trauma.

"Okay, we'll start first with our formation. Katelyn, you be in the first row, Michael, stay here..."

Whoa. I didn't know that Frank was a gifted leader.

While he was discussing about the Oral Rev., I saw two guys talking to each other, and that made me a little irritated.

So I gave them a warning. They stopped talking immediately after that. My classmates are such good students!

"Right. Let's start from the top and 3...2...1..."

We all recited the piece for the Oral Revolution which is, "Annabel Lee" by Edgar Allan Poe. It was a classic indeed.

" It was many and many a year ago,
In a kingdom by the sea...
"

So Frank choreographed the whole thing. It was done with no sweat. It's like as if the people here are living dolls, which is practically true.

When Mr. Carlson entered, we were about to finish the piece.

"In the sepulchre there by the sea,
In her tomb by the sounding sea.
"

He clapped and had a smile on his face.

"Bravo! Bravo! You are all just marvelous! I never thought that you would all listen to Mr. Iero and the rest of the class officers here!"

"We all like them sir, that's why were cooperating." One fellow classmate said.

"Oh, really?"

"Yes!" They all shouted.

With these classmates and Frankie by my side, with no doubt, this is going to be the best school year ever.

Lyn-Z was peeking on our door a while ago. I saw her but she didn't noticed me. It was because I was behind Frank the whole time.

Frank's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. I just can't believe it. I may die without regrets right now. They all listened to me! No one talked or moved, they really, really listened! This is like, one of the best days of my life! And I can see that Gerard notices this, as he sees my never-ending smile on my face.

After the practice, we all took our seats and had our lessons with the teachers.

While I was listening, Gerard nudged me.

"What is it, Gee?"

"Nothing. Just wanna know why you're so happy."

"It's because of our practice earlier! It's like, a general practice already and it just happened while Mr. Carlson is getting the 'papers'."

"Hahaha! I see what you mean. I'm glad you're happy with all of this, Frankie."

"Yeah, but what makes things better is you."

"Me? What's with me?"

"You're the man I love, and here, you love me too and were whispering things we'd love to whisper."

I got a little touched there.

"Awww, Frankie!"

"Well, gotta talk to ya later, I don't want us getting to detention again."

"Sure."

After that. we did stopped talking and listened to the teacher.

Hours later...

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"

Lunch break!

We all ran to the door, to our surprise thatb****, I mean "Lyn-Z" is waiting forus Gerard.

"Bro!"

"Lyn-Z! I thought you're at home or something!"

"Of course not! It's so boring at home, so I decided to be here for a while."

"A while what do you mean 'a while'?"

"Well, I'm going to roam in this school until the week ends!"

"And why would you do that?"

"Don't you miss me?"

"Of course I miss you a lot, but now's not the past, go home already. Aunt Marie would probably be worried."

"Look. I already told Mom and Dad about this. In fact, I also told the principal of this school for this. And I'm doing all for you. But what do you say? 'Go home!'"

"Okay, okay. You can stay here if you want. But make sure to don't make any trouble?"

"Promise!"

Ugh. I hate it when I'm out of the picture.

"Come on Frankie, let's eat."

"Sure."

"Hey! Wait for me!"

"What now?"

"I wanna come with you!"

"What?!"

"Don't you want me to be with you?"

"Lyn-Z, this is the only time the guys would leave Frankie and I alone. Could please give us some space?"

"Uh... Okay...." She walked away after that.

"Sigh..." I started.

"Huh? Sigh?"

"Good thing she's gone..."

"Why?"

"So I could spend time with you, duh!"

"Way to state the obvious!"

We laughed and ate our lunch together and you guys may call it as a "lunch date"!

Tee-hee...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah! Two updates in a row!

Could Lyn-Z be getting in the way of Gee and Frankie's relationship? Could it be that she has feelings for him? I don't know myself, better read the upcoming chapters!

And guys, be happy for Frankie and his class! They've finished practicing already their Oral Rev. piece!

By the way, I've made two updates in a day! Hip2x Hooray for me! *claps*