Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Please Don't Die On Me

In school...

Gerard's P.O.V.

At last, classes are over. I'm so excited with my first ever date with Frankie! Huh? He's not here, now where did he run off to now?

"Hey, where's Frankie?" I asked Mikey, packing up my things.

"Dunno. He said he's gonna do something important." He replied.

"You don't have to emphasize that word." I said, with a sarcastic grin on my face.

"I'm just trying to make it obvious to you." Mikey said.

"Hey, let's go!" Ray called.

"Coming!" Mikey and I both said.

We ran to Ray and Bob, talking like ordinary high school boys. But the only thing's missing here is Frankie. He's not with us. He's not with me.

"Hey Bob, do you know what Frank's doing now?" I asked Bob while he was talking to Ray. Heh. I guess I was a bit rude there.

"Uh... No. And don't be so rude." Bob said, pouting. See, what did I say?

I crossed my arms, starting to get worried.

"Hey man, what's up? You got the cross-arms." Ray said, noticing my crossed arms.

"It's just that... I'm worried." I said.

"Awww... Is Gee worried about Frankie?" Mikey asked.

"No, stupid! Not just Frank, but everything!" I said.

I got to be honest, when Frank's not by my side, it seems that I worry about everything.

"Don't worry, every thing's gonna be fi-" Bob was cut off when Mom ran in to us.

"Mom?!" Mikey and I exclaimed, surprised.

"G-Gerard.... F-Frank is..." She was panting so I can't really understand her.

"Mom, calm down. What is it?" Mikey said.

I have a bad feeling about this. Mom can't just show up out of the blue to take us home. M-Maybe it's something bad, or even worse, I can't think about it.

"Sigh... Gerard." She approached me and hugged me.

"What? What are you talking about Mom?" I asked her, hugging her back.

"Frank is in the hospital." She whispered.

My eyes widened as I heard that from Mom, my eyes also started to have tears, as I heard the worst thing that I ever heard in my life. Frank is in the hospital.

"W-What is it?" Mikey asked, nervous.

"F-Frankie's in... the hospital!" I managed to say.

Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"Why did that happen?" Ray asked.

"Car accident." Mom answered.

"Car accident? That's impossible." Bob said.

"The car was at it's fastest. It threw him in the air." Mom said.

Him... That him was Frankie. He was thrown in the air by a car. He would be dead by now. But thank God, he's still alive.

"Doctors say that there's a little chance that he's gonna live." Mom added.

The end of my world began when I heard that.

"Mom, please tell me he's going to be okay!" I exclaimed, already crying.

"I don't know, honey. I'm so sorry." She said like he was really about to die.

Frankie... Please don't die on me...
♠ ♠ ♠
AAAAHHHHHH! FRANKIE'S IN THE HOSPITAL!
I can't believe it. I can't believe that I've gone this far.
But I like it. XP
Also, it's been a long time since I've updated my best story ever!