Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Friday The 13th

Frank's P.O.V.

Ugh... Where am I? Huh? Where's everybody? It's so dark in this place, I can't see a thing. All I can remember is that I was walking down a street and s***! I was hit by a car! What if... What if Gerard hears about this?! His life will be torn apart! And it's all because of me! I must live! I need to have that date with Gerard! Before I die, I need to have that date with him, kiss him while hugging him and say the words, Goodbye, I love you... Damn! Why can't I wake up! Wake up, you dumba**! Ugh! I can't!

Oh Frankie...

Huh? Who's voice... Gasp! Gerard?!

He's totally gonna die...

Mikey? Did he just say I'm gonna die, you go with me you no good son of a...

Shut up! He's still breathing, you know!

Ray? Thanks man! (For defending my name and dignity)

I can say that he's hurt pretty bad...

Yeah, isn't it obvious Bob?

Why can't I see their faces?! Even one last time! Damn it! Frank Iero, if you don't wake up this instant, you're gonna die! Oh, did I just say die? I am to you know... I wish I haven't just said that.

Thank you for all coming, I think he hears us and he'll be able to wake up soon...

Mom? Is that you?

But I'm not very sure about the chances.

Huh? What did she just say? I have a little chance to live? Like... Fifty-fifty? No way! That will never happen! Not in my watch!

Ow... I think I bumped in to something. Every part of my body hurts. Maybe I can feel every thing from the stupid accident. I hope that driver that hit me goes to hell!

This is like, one of the worst days of my life. No, it is the worst day of my life! My life is on the line, and I haven't even have the date with the love of my life, my one and only! GERARD!

If only I had just confessed to him sooner, then this wouldn't have happened. Hmmm... If I remember... Today is Friday and it's the 13th... Holy s***! It's Friday the 13th! No wonder this day is so unlucky! I think I'm the unluckiest person right now, I hope I'm not. Because I think someone's dead by now, but I hope I'll not be one of them.

Um... Excuse me. Can I please have a little time with Frank?

W-What did he just say?! Man, you're making me blush, Gerard!

I hear footsteps walking away and someone closed the door. Shoot! I think I'm alone with Gerard! Now, I'm f***ing nervous! Somebody! Help me!
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but it'll do for a while. I've updated every story in my list, so I'm totally satisfied now! Poor Frankie... I just wish I could do something for him.