Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Can He Make It?

Time has stopped. Everyone has stopped. They are all outside Hospital Room # 256. With crossed arms, tapping feet and nervous minds. They can't think of anything except the moment that is now. Their hopes are fading away, their smiles will turn to frowns and the laughter becomes the tears that will end up changing everything. A doctor came to them to check on the patient, which is Frank, that has been hit by a fast car, to check if he was going to be okay... or not.

The patient's lover, Gerard, stepped out the room as the doctor checked on the patient. Gerard needed support more than ever before. Everyone hugged him and tried to cheer him up. But all they could see was an even more depressed Gerard.

"Can he make it? He always asks the persons around him, which is his best friends and family. They all said that everything will be okay...I hope...

Frank, on the other hand, is being checked by the doctor and resulted that he's going to be fine. When everybody heard that, they all became happy, especially Gerard. He even jumped for joy. Everyone was so relieved. But the doctor frowned which made them all stop.

"What's wrong, doctor?" Mikey asked, nervous.

"You see... He's in a coma, and..."

COMA?! They all thought in their minds. They didn't expect this to happen. They're kind of happy because his life is not on the line, but he's going to sleep for a very long time!

"W-What are you talking about, doctor?" Frank's mom asked, very afraid of what's going to happen.

"The car hit Frank pretty bad. Because of that, it knocked his brains on the floor and made him go in to a coma." The doctor explained.

Everyone got shocked when they heard that, though they didn't really understand what the doctor meant in it knocked his brain on the floor...

"Dude, what does that mean?" Bob asked Ray.

"Dunno. You ask the doctor." Ray said.

"Yes?" The doctor said. He heard Ray and Bob talking.

"Um... What do you mean by it knocked his brain on the floor?" They both asked.

"Oh, that? It mean that the car moved his brain that made him go in to a coma." He replied.

"What? But that's impossible!" Mikey exclaimed.

"It can happen. It hit his his hypothalamus, so there's no doubt about it." The doctor said.

Their eyes all widened. This is just a moment in their lives which is just so... terrifying.

"So, when will he wake up?" Gerard asked, getting tired of crying.

"We'll know that by tomorrow." The doctor said.

"Okay..." Gerard said as he was about to cry again.

Frankie... Please wake up... I can't live without you...
♠ ♠ ♠
A coma, huh? When will he wake up? 200 years I guess... Just kidding!
I'm making chapters shorter so I can make it a cliffhanger!
So there'll be more demands! =]