Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Moved On

Gerard's P.O.V.

"A year..."

A year... My beloved Frankie is going to sleep for a year. Why did this happen? I never did anything wrong. We were so happy. But now comes this. Why does this have to happen? How many times will I ask this to myself? Gasp! Maybe someone will take advantage of me because now Frank has a coma. No, I'll never let that happen. I promise you Frankie, I'll never ever love anyone else but you.

Mikey patted me on the shoulder saying, "Don't worry. When you least expect it, a year is like a day."

I smiled at him and replied, "Yeah, I do hope so."

Everybody has gone home. Mom, Mikey and I are the only ones who are still outside Frank's room. I was still crying, but I was kind of relieved when he was only going to sleep for a year. That's fine if you ask me. But it still hurts, it really hurts from the inside. I'm trying to tell myself to move on a year without Frank. Half of me is listening while the other is still in doubt. 2 weeks has passed, everybody heard the news, and they all sympathized and visited Frank in the hospital to bring him flowers and such. But gladly, none of us has told about our relationship, with Frank that is.

Everyone noticed me being happy and all, but I'm still hurting from the inside. But I'm happy I got my life back on track. Suddenly, all of that changed when...

"Frank's not here?! Yay! Then we'll finally have our wedding!" Lyn-Z exclaimed.

"What the heck are you talking about? I'm not marrying you! Not in a million years!" I exclaimed back at her.

"How about after a million years?" She said, with her so-called "pretty eyes". Ugh.

"How many times will I have to tell you, I'm not marrying you! Never!" I shouted, more serious this time. Damn, this girl doesn't get it, does she?

She hugged me and tickled, being persistent and all, but I don't mind it. 'Cause I'm still doing my homework and she just transferred in our school. Good thing Frank isn't awake.

"You are so busy, bro. Will there be any time for us?" Lyn-Z asked, looking at the window.

"No, so, go back home already!" I told her. God, she's so disturbing!

Lyn-Z just smiled at me while I was glaring at her. She knows about my relationship with Frank but she isn't jealous, because now that Frank's in a coma for a year, she's the happiest girl in the world, well, I doubt it.

And why did I even say all of this? Well, I concluded myself that I've moved on but still waiting for him to wake up...

For Frank Iero to wake up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feeling that the ending is here?
No! Not one little bit! This story may even reach until like, the hundredth chapter!
Why, you ask?
Because this is the best story I've written!
Thank you in advance to all readers, commenters and to those silent subscribers who aren't commenting! Please, I need more inspiration! Comment, read and subscribe!
=D

shinygravimcr