Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Old Times

Mikey's P.O.V.

I was just walking towards big bro's classroom, when I saw him and Frank running. Wonder why? So, I ran and asked Frank who's in front of me,

"Hey, you okay man?"

Then all of a sudden, he punched me right in the face! Ow! That really hurt! I fell to the ground and lied there, unconscious.

...

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the clinic. Gerard and the other guys were there too, except Frank. Maybe he's already in hell because he knocked out an innocent angel. Everyone's eyes widened when they saw me waking up. I still feel Frank's fist on my right cheek. It hurt so bad. Oh my god, I think my face is swollen up. Damn you, Frank Iero for ruining my face!

"Don't touch it, Mikey!" Gerard exclaimed and immediately put my hand down.

I rolled my eyes and saw a shadow on the door. I think it was Frank. I can feel it.

"Who's on the door?" I asked.

"The guy who punched you," Ray replied.

See, I'm always right. Oh, I notice Gee's face is down. I think he and his sweetheart had a fight or something. Awww... And it's all because of me.

"Want me to beat him up for you?" Bob offered, clenching his fists, having a sarcastic grin on his face, obviously he's not going to do that.

I shook my head. I looked at Gerard who's really down in the dumps. And it's all my fault? Nope! Not mine! It's Frank's!

Then, Frank walked in, looking guilty and all. Yup, you so deserve that for punching me. Hey, am I being a bad guy or something? I don't really like the feeling.

"What brings you here?" Gerard asked, glaring at him. Oooohhh... So Gerard's the protective big brother now. Yehey!

"Look. I just wanna say sorry for kicking your ass," Frank said. And for your information, you didn't kick my ass, but you did knock me out.

I nodded and Gerard stared at me like there was no tomorrow. I think I said the wrong words.

"What the hell, Mikey?!" Gerard whispered. I just shrugged my shoulders to get him off. He glared at me and Frank. I sense a bad aura. Damn it.

I want the old times! Where we have fun. Hmmm... Did we even have fun the last days? Well, whatever for that. If I remember, it's Friday. Oh! It's supposed to be big bro and Frank's little date! And they're fighting! Whoa!

I need to put them back together or so help me... Okay, I'm just became a good guy. That's better. Sigh...
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Gerard and Frank hate each other and it's the day for their date!
How to make up in one day?
Read and subscribe!
Of course, don't forget the comments.
lol