Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Plan For The Big Date

Frank's P.O.V.

Wow. What a day. First, we won. Then Bert came in the picture, which made Gerard speak in a "proud" way. We ran away from Bert because I thought he was going to kill us. We had a little fight and I lost my mind. Because of that, I punched Mikey right in the face. Gerard got mad at me but it was him who made him lost my mind. But things tend to work out happily. Now, it's five seconds and counting before the big date!

5

Hmmm... What clothes will I wear?

4...

Where will we have our date?

3...

What will I say to him?

2...

Will someone bother us?

1...

And...

Should we kiss in the moonlight?

RING!

Huh? What the heck am I thinking? It's like in a movie or something. But this is reality. Wake up Frank Iero, you're in the dream world. It's time to face what you have to face. God, I'm so cheesy to these lines.

Gerard looked at me with his charming smile. I smiled back of course, being his boyfriend and all.

Wait. Did I just say boyfriend? Oh no. Not now, Frank. The love of your life must concentrate on his studies first before me. Hmmm... So it talks about his future. Well, I do want a good future with him. So, yeah! I'm going to study hard too!

"Something in your mind?" Gerard asked.

"Don't worry. It's nothing," I replied, smiling.

"You're excited, are you?" He asked. Wow. He can read my mind. Well, it's really obvious from my face if all of you guys can see it.

"Okay, you got me. But I can't help it," I said. Then he patted my shoulder and said,

"Yeah, me too."

So, we headed to Gerard's house to discuss our date. Because this is a big thing for all of us, well...

"I want their date to be very special! Like, in a private restaurant!" Gerard's Mom suggested.

"No, you're thinking too much movies lately," Gerard's Dad said, which made everybody laugh.

"Frank should wear a tuxedo. No. Maybe a dress," Bob snickered.

"Oh shut up!" I exclaimed.

"Frank is the girl after all...," Mikey mumbled.

Why am I always being called the girl? Can't you guys take pity on me and snicker that Gerard is the girl!

"It's that complicated," Ray muttered.

Gerard just laughed. Just because you are older than me, doesn't mean I have to be the girl!

"Okay, so I decided. Frank and I will only have a date like normal couples do. No private dates in a restaurant and no tuxedos. We'll just go to the carnival and enjoy ourselves walking and all," Gerard explained. Everyone's jaws dropped. Hahaha! You're such a good planner, love!
♠ ♠ ♠
One note: I don't know if the date is on the next chapter, I just don't know.