Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

The Next Day

*The Next Day, duh!*

"Hey Gerard, is it true that you're gay?" Mark Anderson asked. Gerard's eyes widened in shock.

"Of course not! Why would you say that?!" Gerard exclaimed, starting to get mad.

"Maria said she caught you and Frank hanging out with each other, wihout anyone else," He explained. Gerard clenched his fists and ran to the classroom where the rumors started.

When Gerard opened the door, a crowd of people are gathering around the girl who started it all, Maria Glen.

Because Gerard came in, the people now turned to him and they suddenly surrounded Gerard, where he has no escape. The crowd acted like the media asking so much questions. But here, one question is asked, Is Gerard Way gay?

But then, Frank and the other guys showed up in time, grabbing Gerard away from the "paparazzi".

They got to run away from the people, but it's too late; the rumors are already spreading, like a virus.

All of them panted. And Gerard was about to cry.

"What the hell?! What did we do?! What did we do to deserve this?!" He shouted, tears already flowing down his cheeks. Everyone sighed, especially Frank, who's a victim as well.

Frank patted Gerard's shoulder and said, "Dont worry. Everything's going to be just fine."

Gerard suddenly pushed Frank away from him and glared.

"Don't ever go near me again."

Once he said, Frank fell on his knees, with others convincing Gerard to get back with Frank. But it was late. It was too late/\.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, what a bad day for all of them. And I thought this would finally be at peace! And le gasp [stolen from Chibi], Gerard breaks up with Frank! Wait... Aren't they supposed to be really star-crossed lovers in the first place?! O.o