Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

The Worst Sight Of All

Frank's P.O.V.

...

What happened? What the f*** just happened?! I just saw Gerard walking away from me and the guys pulling him back. And now, he's gone, disappeared, vanished in to thin air, like he's just a ghost. But why? I thought we can make it through until the end. Darn it!

I slammed the locker and the guys pulled me back against the locker. Their faces are concerned. Well, all people are concerned when something like this has happened. It's life. And I hate it.

"Why?! Why the hell did he leave me?! He said he loves.." Then all of a sudden, Mikey covered my mouth when I was about to say that Gerard said he loves me more than anything and he'll never ever leave whatever happens.

Then, I fell down on my knees and tears are starting to flow. Damn it, this is what I hate the most... Crying.

Bob patted my shoulder while the others just said "It's okay" or something like that. No. It's not okay. Nothing is okay! Gerard just left me! Darn it! I'm losing my mind... again!

I ran away from the guys and gasped some air from the window. Then one thing came in to my mind....

Suicide.

Will Gerard be happy if I'm gone in this... no. In his world. Yeah, I bet he will. But what about the others? Mom... Dad...

Darn it. I just jump and make my other loved ones sad and miserable. Life is so tough and complicated from this point. I love all my friends, my family and of course... my...ex...no.... he didn't even became my boyfriend! Damn it! Damn it all!

Then my eyes widened and my heart was about to stop when I saw the worst sight of all...

Gerard walking with Bert.
♠ ♠ ♠
ZOMG! I never thought Frank would ever think like that! Well, he already did. LOL
Sigh... Why Gerard? Why? Why did you leave Frank?! T_T