Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Thoughts About Gerard

After classes end, Frank, Mikey, Bob and Ray got together. But this time, Gerard isn't with them. Everyone is silent and timid, not like when Gerard is still with them. They would laugh, make stupid jokes that would still make them laugh and to them, it just makes their day. But now that he's not with them anymore, no one would dare speak or even make a joke, because it would make the atmosphere weirder.

Mikey's P.O.V.

Damn, it's so boring! Darn it, where the hell is big bro? Is he out of his mind or something? He's hanging outor dating his arch enemy. And why could he easily get mad just because a rumor (which is actually the truth) that he and Frank are having almost a relationship with one another. When things finally get better, this happens. Why is the world turning around? He didn't even talk to me the whole day! I think that Gerard has totally changed, even though I haven't seen it all, I think he already changed. He'll change more once he hangs out with that dirty bad boy Bert.

Ray's P.O.V.

Wow, the atmosphere has never been this weird since Gerard bought a plush doll of Batman. Ugh, I bet everyone is thinking like me right now. Where the hell is he when we need him? He's the only one who can turn the tables around. The moment we needed him most, he just ignored us and hanged out with a nobody, a nobody whose name is Bert. And I also bet that Frank is feeling the same way, being heart broken and all. I'm not sure if he hates him for what he's done, I'm just not sure. But I got the feeling that he's sad right now. I can feel it. The pain of losing someone you love.

Bob's P.O.V.

I glanced at the guys, and they're staring at the ground, maybe thinking of something. Hmmm... Maybe they're thinking about Gerard, obviously. So many things has happened today, the rumors, the break up, more rumors. Ugh, this day is so not my day! Everyone is depressed and lifeless. Were just like a group of zombies who needs blood, oh wait, that's a vampire. Whatever, what I'm talking about here is Gerard is such an a***hole! Why did he leave us just because of a stupid rumor? He even broke up his-almost-boyfriend who is Frank just because of that! He... He is just so stupid! Why would he do that? We could help solve the problem, but no, he "solved" it his own way, by not hanging out with us anymore!

Frank's P.O.V.

I stared at the ground, thinking about nothing, wait... I think I'm thinking about Gerard again! What the f***?! Why am I always like this? There's no moment I can't forget about him! I can't forgive him for what he's done but I still have the feeling of affection for him. If he would hear me right now, I bet he'll come back in to my arms and we would be the happiest persons in the world, nothing to break us apart, neither rumors nor old loves. But... Sometimes for me, thinking these things and making it in to reality, seems impossible. Sigh... I guess I'll let time take it's toll and wait for Gerard to cool off for a while so he can realize the stupid things that he has done not only just to me, but all of us! I can notice everyone's faces being sad and all, and it's all because of him!
♠ ♠ ♠
A pretty short chapter, but I guess the paragraphs are enough. Everyone's thoughts about Gerard are all negative. I think they hate Gerard now, but there might be a slight possibility they don't know, as long as Gerard apologizes in time!