Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Thinking Things

Somehow, I feel that my heart is hurting. This isn't really the feeling when I broke up with Frank (even though we never even made to that level). So, why do I feel this way? Is life telling me to go back to Frank or to Mikey and the others? Darn it, I'm confused right now!

"Gerard, you okay?"

I snapped out of it when I heard Bert ask that. I shook my head, waved my hands and said, "Oh, it's nothing. I'm fine! Just thinking... things."

Bert sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder. I also forgot to mention that we're in the park far from school; just hanging out and stuff.

"Is it because you finally admitted that you're gay?" He blurted out. My eyes widened when he asked that and I immediately stand up.

"What the heck are you talking about?" I asked, shocked.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I glared at him but he still gave me his "What-are-you-talking-about" look. Sigh, guess he wins this time. I just sat down and looked at him hopelessly.

He grinned and patted my shoulder.

"Come on, let's go," he said.

"Where to now?" I asked, kind of worried. Up to now, I don't really trust Bert, because I still have the feeling and trauma with Bert being an enemy of mine and all. But what the heck? He f***ing cares about me. Not like the...

"Miss me? But I'm always here."

Huh? What did I think just now? Geez, things are getting weirder and weirder by the moment.

While Bert was running, waiting for me to catch him, I just stopped walking and started to think about things that really, really worries me right now.

"Oh Gerard! That's so sweet!"

My eyes widened and my heart started pounding when I thought of that moment; the moment where Mom complimented on my drawing.

Oh s***! The promise! The promise I promised Mom! She'll be like... so disappointed when I don't fulfill it. That will make her and me sad. I just can't let that happen. Bert finally stops running on his own and ran towards me. He gave me a curious face and I said,

"I need to go home now."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! Long time no see!
The chapters keep getting confusing and intense... That's the way I like it! XD
Wow... Can you imagine it? 50 chapters already and 10 stars!
My dream came true! Hehe.
Thanks for all the support guys!
xoxo