Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

I Will Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

Gerard's P.O.V.

Ah, nothing feels better than a hug from someone you love. It's like, you're in a world where all your dreams come true and it would always make you smile. And right now, in this moment, Frank has made my every dream come true. But to tell the truth, I have only two dreams in my life: To make my family and friends proud and to spend the rest of my life with my one and only love which is Frank.

I then felt drops of water in my shirt. Is Frank drooling? Oh, no he isn't!

"Frank! What the hell are you doing to my--"

I then became speechless when I saw Frank crying his heart out. My eyes widened and hugged him tighter.

"What's wrong, Frankie?" I asked him, trying to think of a plan that would calm him down.

I heard a sob from him before he said, "Nothing's wrong, Gee. I'm just so happy right now."

Gee... Wow, this is again the first time I've heard him say my nickname that everyone hardly calls me.

And because of what he said, my heart fluttered, which made me smile.

"Yeah, I'm happy too, Frankie," I whispered. Frank then gently pushed me away and I saw what I've always wanted to see...

His smile, his adorable and beautiful smile.

Which made me spit out the words,

"I love you, Frankie," with a smile.

And what surprised me is I made Frank cry harder when I said that to him. I think my shirt's going to be wet 'cause of his tears. Eh, I don't really care. As long as it's his tears.

Maybe because of also what I said, Frank couldn't speak for the whole moment. The guys were already watching our scene which made them kinda let their tears run also. Just kidding! They're doing the complete opposite! They're laughing their a**es out!

But then, I don't mind.

"Frankie, please don't cry."

I then heard his voice, saying, "You can't stop me from crying because these are the tears I've saved from thinking of you!"

My eyes widened, which made feel guilty. Well, I've learned a lesson there.

"I'm sorry if I was that rough and brutal to you. But everything will be okay now. I promise," I said, rubbing his back.

Then, Frank stopped crying, just a few more of tears.

"Really?" He said with a hiccup.

I smiled and nodded, which made him cry again. Sigh...

"I will never hurt you," I promised again. "I will never let them hurt you, I promise."

I'll do everything to do that promise, even if it means dying for him, I'll do it... just for him.

Bob's P.O.V.

Damn it, this moment is too sweet! I should turn away and look for anything that could make me forget about the moment. And speaking of... Oh s***! It's Bert McCracken!

"Oh, and what do we have here?" He asked sarcastically, as he always does.

He then broke the romantic atmosphere. Damn. This isn't what I wanted.

Gerard then gently pushed Frank and let him go behind his back, for protection.

"What are you doing here? I thought were over," he defended.

Bert raised an eyebrow.

"Over? I never heard that word from you, you know," he said.

Then everyone's eyes widened.

"Okay. If that's what you want. Fine. Were over. Happy now?" Gerard said with a shaky voice.

Bert laughed.

"Right. I heard what needed to be heard so... I can start breaking not just Frank, but also you!" Bert exclaimed with full of evil.

And I, Bob Bryar saved the day by punching him, letting him fall in to the ground helplessly.

"Bob?" Mikey said.

I rolled my eyes and said, "This guy needs a taste of our knuckle sandwiches, right?"

Ray giggled before he pulled his sleeve. "Count me in."

Mikey grinned and did what Ray just did.

And as for Gerard and Frank, they did the same thing.

And you all know what happens next...
♠ ♠ ♠
Vampires Will Never Hurt You by My Chemical Romance, anyone?