Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

You Have Seen Enough Of It!

(It's dismissal time)

"WHAT THE F***?!" Shouted Gerard.

The shout made everyone surprised so they approached him immediately, kind of scared.

"What is it Frank?" Ray asked, scratching his afro hair. Bob snickered and sneakily touched Ray's afro. Ray immediately sensed Bob's touch on his hair and he knocked him out on the spot, which made everyone more scared, especially Gerard.

"I-It's nothing," Gerard mumbled, trying to hide something from them.

Frank raised an eyebrow and then snatched something from Frank's hand. Frank's eyes widened and is scared as ever.

"W-Wait, Frankie! Don't read it!" Frank shouted, trying to get back his...

"Report card? What's wrong with it?" Frank asked, flipping Gerard's report card to read it.

Gerard couldn't do anything so he just slumped as he saw Frank's eyes widening as he read it...

Ray and the newly woken up Bob tried to peek at Gerard's report card but Frank wouldn't let them show it. They whined and whined until Gerard became irritated, which made him sit straight and say with a smile, "It's okay, show it to them. I don't mind. It's just a report card anyway."

Frank pouted because he knew that Gerard didn't meant what he said. But Ray and Bob doesn't think like Frank so they got to read Gerard's report card... which is one hell of a surprise.

"Whoa! F is three subjects?! No way!" Ray shouted at the top of his lungs.

Gerard scratched his face and closed his eyes, calming himself down.

Frank got a little worried so he said in a tiny voice, "Hey guys, could you please--"

"Really?! Lemme see! Lemme see!" Bob shouted, cutting off Frank. When Frank looked at Gerard with sorry eyes, Gerard gave him a weak smile and sighed, which made Frank mad.

Frank then smacked both of the backs of Ray and Bob and whispered, "If you say a word again about Gerard's report card, I swear I'll kick your butts later... or do you want me to show you now?" Well, not kind of a whisper, but a threat.

Ray and Bob just became silent as they still read Gerard's report card. All that Gerard can do is sigh, sigh and sigh.

Frank gave Gerard a supporting smile and said, "Aw, come on! It's not like the end of the world! You still have hope! 'Cause as long as there's life, there's hope! And as one says--"

Once again, he has been cut off... by Gerard.

"Yeah, yeah. I get ya. It's just that... why did my grades get so low like that?" He asked in a desperate voice. "Good for you, you're good at your grades. What the heck am I gonna say to Mom, Dad and Mikey?"

Frank sighed. And aside from Ray and Bob, he also gave Gerard a good smack on the back to make him snap out of it.

Gerard got startled and when he looked at Frank, he was grinning which made him snap out of it.

"Thanks Frankie, that's all I needed," he said.

"I'm glad I could be of service!" Frank exclaimed.

Ray and Bob couldn't take their eyes off Gerard's report card so Gerard took it by... just taking it.

"Hey!" Ray said. "I was just getting to the good part!"

"You have seen enough of my humiliation, so back off!" Gerard said, sticking out his tongue.

Bob just snickered and Ray smacked him again.

And when they opened the door, they saw Mikey standing beside the door, tapping his feet and waiting to ask one question,

"How's your report card?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, and so, I made Gerard look like a poor student here, but in life, he's like, one of the smartest guys I've ever seen. At first, Frank should be the one who gets the low grades but thinking that he is the class president, that's just isn't possible. And, come on, this is just right situation right now! XD