Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

There Is Always A Second-

"What?! What did you just say?! I can't believe what you're saying right now?! Are you serious?!" Mikey shouted his loudest, probably from the top of his lungs. He was just so shocked, knowing his brother got low grades on almost all subjects.

While Mikey almost faints because of the results, Gerard just moped and moped. In other words, sulk. Frank and the other guys are still shocked, but the one who's most worried right now is Frank. He just couldn't believe that Gerard has these kinds of grades.

In the bus, he sat beside Gerard, who was looking at the window.

"Gerard?" He whispered. Gerard just ignored him and still looked at the window.

He then poked him a little, but still, no reaction. And so, he just sat there, looked at the window where Gerard was looking at and didn't speak for a while.

But then, when there are only a few people left, he managed to lean on his shoulder, getting his attention.

And finally, Gerard got a little surprised.

"Frank? What are you doing?" He asked, a bit shocked.

"Finally, I got your attention," Frank sighed in relief.

Gerard just looked at him for a minute but then he immediately looked away. Frank sighed and said,

"Look, you can't sulk and mope all day. This is just the beginning. I know that there is a second--"

"I know!" Gerard exclaimed. "I just can't believe it happened."

Frank became silent when Gerard said that. He then sighed and looked behind him, with a frightened Mikey.

"What's with your face?" He asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Mom and Dad will definitely kill Gerard if they find out about this!" He said in a soft voice.

Frank once again sighed. "Yeah, yeah. But isn't your Mom really nice? Also your Dad?"

Mikey thought for a minute and said, "Yeah, kinda."

"Hey, how about I join you guys?" Frank said with a grin.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" Mikey shouted.

"Crazy in love," Frank said.

Mikey sighed, "Fine."

Frank thought to himself, "I win!"

After that, the bus stopped to their next challenge:

The Way Residence.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY, HEY, HEY! IT'S BEEN A VERY, VERY LONG TIME!!!
Heh. Another challenge at the Way Residence. Are there any other destinations? I dunno. Heh. To apologize for the long wait, this is for all of you guys! Yehey!