Status: I hope I'm back! -shot-

School Of Rock and Roses

Like Nothing Has Happened

Behind their awkward silence, in their thoughts, they really want to talk to each other. On the other hand, Ray and Bob are curious on what's going on between the two. They immediately faced to Mikey.

"What happened?" Ray asked Mikey.

Mikey raised an eyebrow and said,

"What what happened?"

Ray then made hand gestures that says "you know this, that..." Mikey still has his eyebrow raised. Bob sighed and whispered to Mikey,

"He's asking what happened between the two lovebirds?"

"Oh, you mean them?" Mikey said, pointing his thumb to the chair in front of them.

Ray and Bob glared at Mikey and at the same time, nodded. Mikey rolled his eyes and told the story of what happened last night.

Meanwhile, Gerard and Frank are still not talking to each other. Gerard clenched his fists, biting his lip, enduring not to talk to Frank while Frank just looked at the window and placed his elbow on the window, looking like he's "emotional". Gerard glanced at Frank from time to time while Frank did the same.

"Ugh! This is so hard! It would be easy if I was not beside him! But here I am! Sitting next to him! What should I do? I don't wanna make this awkward, but I wanna keep my word to mom!" Gerard thought.

"Even if I look at window, I always end up looking at him! Should I talk to him? Or not? Will he even talk to me if I talk to him? I don't want to look like an idiot! Oh man, this is so awkward!" Frank thought.

Looks like they're thinking the same thought right now.

Meanwhile, Mikey finished telling the story to the two curious guys and the two curious guys both understood the story.

"Whoa, so complicated," Ray said.

Mikey nodded and gave a thumbs up.

"So... They're not talking just because of that?" Bob said in a "what-that's-it" tone. The tone made Mikey not nod nor gave a thumbs up, it instead, made Mikey glare at him.

"What do you mean by that?" Mikey asked, in a "grrrr" tone. Bob rolled his eyes and said,

"Well, if she's talking about distance, it doesn't mean they can't talk to each other forever and not be friends, specifically," Bob stated. The statement that Bob said made Mikey think.

"Hm, you got a point," Mikey said.

By the way, the statement that Bob just said can be heard in front, or in other words, Gee and Frank just heard what Bob just said. And what Bob just said made Gee and Frank's eyes widened, because he has a point.

Then Gerard and Frank faced each other and both opened their mouths and said,

"Uh...!"

As they were about to say something, the bus stopped.

They're in school.

Gerard and Frank stared at each other for a moment, and a moment later, they laughed. Mikey, Ray and Bob immediately looked at the two in front and saw the happiness they could see in their laughter; like nothing has happened. After that, Gerard smiled at Frank and said,

"Come on, let's go."

Frank smiled back and said,

"Yeah, let's."
♠ ♠ ♠
"I'D RATHER GO TO HELL THAN BE IN PURGATORY!"
Tee-hee, I'm listening to that song like everyday and it gives me more and more inspiration :)
xoxo
Well, the answer is: SOMETHING HAPPENED!
A new beginning is coming. Now to think of a new conflict!
Oh yes! :)
xoxo
60 CHAPTERS! YAAAAY! CONGRATULATIONS TO THE STORY!